UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Blocking

NFH

Wanderer
Blocking

I sit here and hear everyone talk about how gay everything is... If you think being killed by people who are better than you is gay then you must not have been blocked in and killed....that is gay, atleast when ur not blocked iwht blade spirits a nightmare and 3 mages shooting you you can fight back...Just alittle advice...Until, if, they put a policy against blocking...be careful when entering dungeons...especially wind.

New Found Hero said:
I sit here and hear everyone talk about how gay everything is... If you think being killed by people who are better than you is gay then you must not have been blocked in and killed....that is gay, atleast when ur not blocked iwht blade spirits a nightmare and 3 mages shooting you you can fight back...Just alittle advice...Until, if, they put a policy against blocking...be careful when entering dungeons...especially wind.

Blocking with Mares or boxes?

Anyway as far as I can tell thats legal here, just do not do it at a city etc, use common sense.

Alls fair in war so they say LOL

New Found Hero said:
Blocking with boxes....refresh pots wont d a thing :{

Cant ya Grab the box and drop it the otherside of yourself?

Or are they maxed out in weight? That might be illegal here?

Admins?

Atriox

Sorceror
Pwnt via PIG at Wind no? There's practically no way to get past us when we set up the wind trap. Solution: don't come back.

aSydiK

Sorceror
New Found Hero said:

LMAO New...I think that kinda stuff was only illegal on your previous shard. :p

Atriox said:
Pwnt via PIG at Wind no? There's practically no way to get past us when we set up the wind trap. Solution: don't come back.

LOL awwwww thats not nice LOL

Um on OSI you could Recall out of wind not gate but recal, is that in here?

Ungo-hybrid

Wanderer
Atriox said:

Any ganking should not be reffered to with any abbreviation or form of owned.

NFH

Wanderer
And Pig, you got lucky..me and my brother came back like 5 mins after u killed us and killed therapist and the other guy... if you hadnt left you woulda died to :[

Gertkane

Wanderer
that trap is the oldest and sturdiest traps in the book, not much you can do about it (its even funner if u use 3 dexers and boxes, even 3 mages against them in wind wont have a chance)