UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Blackfyre Invasion

crikey

Sorceror
LMAO, @amtothepm just rolled in and straight rekked this guy xD

Vicious af

That was you pkin the guy, right? XD

I was about to tell him how to do the puzzle chest when the ebolt hit him in the dome
Crikey_7-6_02.07.jpg

Seer Duncan

Hybrid Staff Member
Chapter 5:

After a swift victory from House Blackfyre, they now set their eyes on Trinsic. Trinsic is one of the few cities left to refuse Lord Blackfyre's invitation for an alliance. In a preemptive strategy, Lord British sent a several brigades with a few soldiers from Trinsic to the north. Their goal is to capture the giant guard post near compassion shrine and cut off Blackfyre's supplies to the west.

Citizens of Sosaria may now join House Blackfyre or the Britannian army. There are 3 Castles at this event and a large Blackfyre spawn to the west. Players may choose to pvm, explore containers or defend one of the castles. Free weapons, regs, bandages and other supplies now spawn at each castle. We do encourage players to wear their castle's colors in battle. Look for clothing or dye tubs.

PS: Rares will randomly spawn on the ground and on monsters. There is one monster in particular that always drops a rare and is rumored to be in a cave nearby...

Which side will you defend?

Seer Duncan

Hybrid Staff Member
Lord Blackfyre issued the following statement

"Lord British can't even attend his own battles, support his allies or send a real army? Without a commander, who needs Lord British? We shall make this battlefront into a grand spectacle and then sack Britain shortly after. Britannian soldiers will soon be True knights of the Kingsguard or beheaded."

There are rumors of brand new rare blackfyre items and maybe even possibly a rare tamable in the future...

Last edited:

crikey

Sorceror
lmao I didnt think the tower woul be guard protected. Was tryin to PK and the guy ran i and called guards XD
at least they couldnt loot me! they shoulda res killed me.
Got my stuff back, tried to fight everyone 1v4, lagged out and died. Dudes were lucky cause I woulda killed t hem all
then went to shrine and got res killed lol

then I ran around trying to find the exit soI could stock and such. Gave up, went into gate to brit bank, res killled instanty before I could recall lol

rough night for crikey XD

Fun area, but shit design. Take that guardzone away so they have nowhere to run!

amtothepm

Knight
rofl
Lord Blackfyre issued the following statement

"Lord British can't even attend his own battles, support his allies or send a real army? Without a commander, who needs Lord British? We shall make this battlefront into a grand spectacle and then sack Britain shortly after. Britannian solders will soon be True knights of the Kingsguard or beheaded."

There are rumors of brand new rare blackfyre items and maybe even possibly a rare tamable in the future...

Last edited:

crikey

Sorceror
wouldve pked like 5 pp if not for that damn guardzone ;(

Once they figured out I wasnt tooting them, just having fun, they were much more open to goofing off ;0