UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Blackfyre Invasion

Seer Duncan

Hybrid Staff Member
Chapter 3 Update: Yew's mayor issued the following statement. "We expect an epic battle later tonight and tomorrow as well. If ye support the filthy orcs, we encourage ye to bunker down in ye fortress with your silly orc masks and Blackfyre supplies. Our Yew Militia Loyalist will kill ye all on sight." When questioned, The Council of Britain stated they feel Yew's Militia are some of the finest warriors and are not concerned for their safety.

Quote from random farmer: "I was a Blackfyre supporter, but it's about time Yew Militia got off their arse and did something about these pests called orcs."

Note: It has been reported that each army has supplies at their base of operations. Within these supply containers are stealable semi rares and other goods.

Seer Duncan

Hybrid Staff Member
Here are just a few quick photos. It appears that the orcs have fought off most of the Yew invaders and the battle will continue throughout the week. We expect an pivotal moment to occur around 10:00 eastern on Wednesday and again over the weekend.

Seer Duncan

Hybrid Staff Member
Chapter 3 Update: The Yew Militia fighters fought bravely against the orcs and took their main fortress for a time. However news came to their leader, The Blackfyre warriors have sacked their city and the Mayor surrendered. There wasn't much they could do, their guard was down and all the able bodies at the orc fort. Lord Blackfyre issued the following statement. "It is with great pleasure that we announce our alliance with Yew. This is not an occupation and together we will make this continent safe again.

The Council of Britain has strongly denounced these actions, however they will not interfere with military action.

Last edited:

Greenwald

Sorceror
Blackfyre items drop during Blackfyre events and at scheduled dates. @Montana is in charge of the scheduled handouts. Expect a unique Blackfyre item at every event. All of those that participate will most likely have a chance of receiving a rare or handsome reward.

More updates about the Blackfyre invasion coming soon!
that's odd, i've been to every event thus far and havent received anything.

crikey

Sorceror
Would be SICK if pputting the fragments together created a FULL MAP that leads to some sort of glorious treasure filled with rares and 1 of a kind items

Would be SICK if pputting the fragments together created a FULL MAP that leads to some sort of glorious treasure filled with rares and 1 of a kind items
was really hoping it was something like this, but so far all i can tell is they aren't used in anything.

from what i found out.. they are used in a quest via an npc in heartwood. they are a red healer drop ... which is what they used for that one orc guy inside the base ( the one who i have gotten most my fragments from ) funny tbh,,.,,, they should have a second use...

http://www.uoguide.com/Fragment_of_a_Map
ah i see. Yea I've gotten the fragments from the orc healer.

That's a bummer, but +1 for solving the case