UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Black Diamond the Rough (pt2)

jbone

Sorceror
Part 1: http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/560624/

Without even turning to face this mysterious man, the leader replies with a devilish voice, "its simple, pay the tax or find the life of you and your loved ones parted from my kingdom." I find myself in shock that such a threat can be made with no consequence. My thinking is interrupted by the laughter of everyone else. This mysterious man is almost laughing himself and responds, "Ha! Your kingdom? I see nothing but cowards before me!" With all his might, in a seemingly slow but unstoppable motion, he raises one fist toward the ceiling. All the windows now fling open, the mugs of ale begin to vibrate, and the womens undergarments begin to soak. It's as if the very essence of heat filled the area causing all the foes before him to combust into flames, igniting their paths and their very bodies. I see their mouths open to yell and flames pouring form the inside of their throats and eyes. They are burning from the inside out! Unable to retaliate, the mighty gang of murderers turn to flee and regroup.

"In Sanct Ylem" shouts the dark mage, and an enormous stone materializes blocking their exit. There is almost no time between the stone appearing and the next puzzling words that come thundering from the very soul of the mage. "Vas Flam" "In Por Ylem" over and over. Just being near them I find myself sweating from their enflamed bodies. Seeing these proud and powerful adversaries be so vulnerable, I find myself in awe but at the same time motivated and ready to fight back. Today is their day of reckoning. Today we can get some of what we have lost; at least a shred of dignity. No sooner than I completed my thought, I see two of the murderers reduced to ash. But not by a single mage, the entire tavern has banded together. They have took up arms with the mage. Inspired by his conviction, they have "ganked" all but the leader of this group. He disappeared into what I could only imagine to be a different dimension, muttering "Kal Ort Por" while the others gave their life to keep him alive.

Everyone rushes to these piles of ash, digging through their bones in hopes of any valuable artifact to have been left behind. The dark mage returns to his corner, seeking no treasure, no gold. Once their remains have been picked dry, the tavern surrounds the mage and questions all aspects of him. Where did he come from? What is he after? What is his name? "You only need to refer to me as SCV. As for my motive, I only seek to right what is wrong with these lands."

His voice was now echoing much like what I would expect a god's to sound like. With each word he speaks, I find myself more and more intrigued. This man is truely selfless. He can lead us in an uprising against this otherwise unchecked tyranny.

I slowly approach from the back of the crowd, shoving aside each person with an increasing sense of urgency. I need to get a good look at this man. I must spread the word to all of the aimless adventurers. There is hope!

to be maybe continued...

I started out wanting to screw around with SCV and/or MB. I feel like its too much effort. My creative juices are diminished.

Reactions: SCV