UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(black) diamond in the rough

jbone

Sorceror
In these dark times, the strong have become stronger and more wicked than the villains they first sought out to destroy. Learning from their own sacrifices and bloodshed, they have become ruthless, greedy and dreadfully efficient tossing aside all morals for one purpose: victory.

In these lands, our Lord British has lost absolute control waging his own wars against several other factions, all with their own motives and goals. We now are left to fend for ourselves; no... we are left to the wolves and brigands and manage to survive. Even our attempts against the very spawns of evil, vermin hordes do not excuse us from the new laws of the lands. Thieves, and murders lay in wait at every turn to take advantage and loot what we have earned. We simply cannot defend against their supplies and numbers. We are without hope! Until recently...

I've spent many a night in these taverns. Longing for the days of old. Longing for my fallen comrades. Longing for....anything. Tonight started out no different. I sit alone, watching all of the other drunks laugh and fight. The barkeep wincing with each broken mug while pouring another patron their ale. Suddenly, the doors fly open and the room falls into a deafening silence. The candles flicker and the cold wind stings my face. I'm barely able to sense their presence knowing they lie just before me and I can not see the faces of this group, they are shrouded in cloaks made of Oak Tree leaves. I can barely breathe! I hear the whispers of a few saying, "It's him" while others beg and plead everyone to be quiet and "shhh, their numbers are too great". I hide my face and look around to see the faces of the others, and I see in the corner an unfamiliar face. One who is dark skinned, but free. One with a determined look in his eye; a champion of the people. I can feel his sense of justice.

A patron walks towards this infamous group with more money than I have ever seen in person and stretches out his hand "MB? Here is 10,000,000 gold, now please leave me and my guild alone!!" The leader of the group then smiles so sly and slowly and rips the money from his hand. "This is barely enough for a week fool, do your bidding quickly!!" and turns to walk away. Immediately after hearing this the man in the corner erupts forward with a furious wrath and charges the group "10kk??? This is pure greed, I'd love to see the logic behind those numbers"

To be continued

P.S. all similarities to real people are pure coincidence

Part 2: http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/560637/

Last edited:
Reactions: SCV

MB

Knight
I collect pre war music and had a copy in my music collection. There are six parts

Last edited: