UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Beware kurrupted.

Mister Pink

Squire
I'm not surprised to be honest. In the past he wanted to play the "trust game", but when me and another guildmate refused he got mad about it. If anything I trusted him less after him wanting to play this "game". Who knows maybe he has a change of heart and gives some of the items back. Then again he could be just tired of the game and felt like cashing out, i.e. By taking items from generous players, who thought they were his friend, and then selling them for a little cash.

This is why I never "lend" or borrow anything from anyone. Nothing good ever comes of it. I'll give shit away or sell it, but I say "fuck off" to those that ask to borrow stuff. And to those that want to lend me stuff I say no as well. I always insist on paying. That way they can never use this favor as leverage to con me into loaning them something. Yes I realize this attitude is cold, but I haven't lost an item yet because of this approach.

@sk8nomad

zulu2401

Squire
Ok pvp or not he proved he is a useless shitbag and he belongs in your shitty guild with the rest of you loler.

zulu2401

Squire
Duh thats why mb paid him to scam your guild. Maybe if you werent such a douche people wouldnt turn on you.and your friends so much.
I'm not the douche bag. I don't spend my time harassing the players of demise nor do I scam people. I gave away around 700kk in items to support my guild but only to the ones I know are willing to work for and complete the rest of their suits. Andrew does nothing but beg for free shit and he 'borrowed' a few items to pvp with for a bit. Now he just has no friends on our side so he may as well play with the rest of Hzs shitbags.

Mister Pink

Squire
Dude, you post every single day on forums about Hz, insulting people etc. And you still think you're not harassing anyone? You're worse than a freaking stalker on meth.

Although I agree Zulu posts a lot about HZ, because you guys are the main enemy of KVG, in this particular post he was baited by Loler. It's not a one sided shit fest. You guys feed into it and Zulu isn't going to just let a comment slide.

zulu2401

Squire
Dude, you post every single day on forums about Hz, insulting people etc. And you still think you're not harassing anyone? You're worse than a freaking stalker on meth.
Stop being shitbags at every corner of demise and you won't hear anything about Hz. Everything you guys do results in harassment and trolling if demise players. I mean look at how MB handles a major loss. He resorts to bullshit like paying people to dumb shit to get back at us lol. What a shitty leader.

Anthony File

Sorceror
Duh thats why mb paid him to scam your guild. Maybe if you werent such a douche people wouldnt turn on you.and your friends so much.
What truth is there in you paying him to do so @MB ? Did you stoop to that level?; Is this the kind of thing we are lowering ourselves to at this point? Shit tactics, but at least you thinned out our weak links. This is only a minor set back for a few of our members, they will get back what they lost and this won't happen again. If this is true it just goes to show what scum we are up against.

Mister Pink

Squire
What truth is there in you paying him to do so @MB ? Did you stoop to that level?; Is this the kind of thing we are lowering ourselves to at this point? Shit tactics, but at least you thinned out our weak links. This is only a minor set back for a few of our members, they will get back what they lost and this won't happen again. If this is true it just goes to show what scum we are up against.

I doubt it's true. Just a troll attempt. Even if @MB says, "Yeah I did it" I wouldn't believe him. It's like that post with all those fake items he made. MB participates in lite trolling from time to time. If you have been on forums long enough you would know that. And yet again this post becomes an MB thread because you took the bait. It's no big conspiracy, I'm sure Kurrupted either wants to sour his reputation so bad it discourages him from playing (thus breaking an addiction), he sells the items for cash, keeps the items while he rarely logs in because he will be solo, or he decides he isn't a piece of shit and gives the items back.