UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

'Best' Faction build

Ghostwyren

Wanderer
Re: 'Best' Faction build

Lafable;1707406 said:
If you're trying to say that your team are skilled pvpers and defeat scribe, you shouldn't have said you offscreen because that totally means you suck.

lol its so funny how u say he sucks for off screening but don't say crap about the ganking? man ppl need to learn how to play again. now its just group vs 1 at a time rofl

elohdee

Knight

JesseJane;1716694 said:
;)
i like that one or alchy bola.

alchy scribe bola with no wrestle if u think u can stay away from the dexers.

fuck you is good ima do that

easye21

Wanderer

honestly id say ALCHEY MACER or FENCER mages are good but for solo i say alchey macer thats where its at

easye21;1721544 said:
honestly id say ALCHEY MACER or FENCER mages are good but for solo i say alchey macer thats where its at

most people in factions arent that bad to die to an alchy macer... i hope

so for solo i would say alchy stun group maybe alchy heal? or alchy scribe

chance21021;1701682 said:
alchy stun for ne sort of template. scribe does nothing against skilled pvpers

im not dumb i telle veryone to mana drain one person meaning 5 ppl mna drain u we offscreen load up sync on u. and u got died'd whered ur scribe come in at?

If you waste the time mana draining some one and off screening to load, gl finding that person anywhere near you when you come back on screen to drop. You will have to switch targets and by then some in your crew will be getting dumped on who doesn't have scribe. Imo scribe stun is the best faction template.

What;1721571 said:
most people in factions arent that bad to die to an alchy macer... i hope

so for solo i would say alchy stun group maybe alchy heal? or alchy scribe

haha well seeing as some of the highest point getters are just pure dexxers I'd say most people in factions are that bad. Honestly it doesn't matter who you are you will die 1v1 vs a good alchy/dexxer with a verite or agy weapon. The only thing you can do is run and if they are faster then you or a better runner you're pretty much fucked. One good hit from a vertite mace and 1 exp pot can kill you if your not strength potted up and have +20ar.

Anton Chigurh;1721736 said:
haha well seeing as some of the highest point getters are just pure dexxers I'd say most people in factions are that bad. Honestly it doesn't matter who you are you will die 1v1 vs a good alchy/dexxer with a verite or agy weapon. The only thing you can do is run and if they are faster then you or a better runner you're pretty much fucked. One good hit from a vertite mace and 1 exp pot can kill you if your not strength potted up and have +20ar.

a gank squad will solve this problem

Sigler

Sorceror

-Stink Fist-;1708632 said:
lol i love how ppl use threds to call eachother nubs....

but thats not the point of this thred...

what template you chose is depending on what roll you would like to play in the groop (i assume your going to groop fight cuz like it was sayed earlyer... factions are for groops)

Heal Stun - good for staying alive. also good to play the "healer" roll in your groop.
Alky Stun - good for a leader and a powerhouse. you do lots of dmg but you need to be fast and call quick. ppl can also sync off your alky pot.
Scrib Stun - o.k. for staying alive more for suprise attack. you want them to hit you with dmg spells whail your hittin them. hopefully you can do/reflect enough dmg to kill them before your reflect runs out.
Nox Stun - good as a backup char. always use expo nox combos in groops and as long as your nox is hitting at the right time, and there is enough synced dmg, ppl will fall over left right and center.
Alky Dexer - lots of dmg and use your special apility (conc, para blow, concus) to your advantage. (not too familiar with this template)

All templates i have explained use stun because it is always good to be able to stun (most my chars have stun). it is expected for our target to offscreen. also you can stun a healer and the target will not be able to heal the dmg if your in a larger groop. a G-heal dose a max of 50hp. a expo/eb dose about 25-35 dmg... you do the math.

Hope this helps. Have fun in factions.

Oohh.. Good info sir...

JesseJane;1716694 said:
;)
i like that one or alchy bola.

alchy scribe bola with no wrestle if u think u can stay away from the dexers.

Use a real mount with a bola macro and you won't have a problem :)

-Stink Fist-;1708632 said:
lol i love how ppl use threds to call eachother nubs....

but thats not the point of this thred...

what template you chose is depending on what roll you would like to play in the groop (i assume your going to groop fight cuz like it was sayed earlyer... factions are for groops)

Heal Stun - good for staying alive. also good to play the "healer" roll in your groop.
Alky Stun - good for a leader and a powerhouse. you do lots of dmg but you need to be fast and call quick. ppl can also sync off your alky pot.
Scrib Stun - o.k. for staying alive more for suprise attack. you want them to hit you with dmg spells whail your hittin them. hopefully you can do/reflect enough dmg to kill them before your reflect runs out.
Nox Stun - good as a backup char. always use expo nox combos in groops and as long as your nox is hitting at the right time, and there is enough synced dmg, ppl will fall over left right and center.
Alky Dexer - lots of dmg and use your special apility (conc, para blow, concus) to your advantage. (not too familiar with this template)

All templates i have explained use stun because it is always good to be able to stun (most my chars have stun). it is expected for our target to offscreen. also you can stun a healer and the target will not be able to heal the dmg if your in a larger groop. a G-heal dose a max of 50hp. a expo/eb dose about 25-35 dmg... you do the math.

Hope this helps. Have fun in factions.

I gotta disagree with you on some of this:

Heal stun: Go play 7x standard with this temp other wise this sucks dick for factions. A selfish build that does almost nothing to actually help kill people.

Alchy stun: A good template, but actually getting an alchy dump off on some in a faction fight is rare. However, using those 20-30 dmg pots when you are chasing some one down is clutch.

Scribe stun: The best template imo, lets you get on screen and out dump people instead of the "run back and forth and try to pick some one off" method that basically all factions employs. 1v1 it pretty much sucks but so does basically any template that isn't alchy/stun, dexer or bola tamer.

Nox stun: It's good to have one around when you are doing dumps but, who will actually make one and play one is another matter all together.

Dexxers: They are pretty owny esp with faction blessed weapons but can be useless in some circumstances when a mage is pretty much always useful.

Bola/stun tamers: I don't like the idea of having to wait for my horsey before I can kill some one, also your gonna get your mare trapped or boated sooner or later. Still, it's a pretty nasty template when you have things going your way.

Lynyrd

Knight

bodysn

Sorceror

chance21021;1701682 said:
alchy stun for ne sort of template. scribe does nothing against skilled pvpers

im not dumb i telle veryone to mana drain one person meaning 5 ppl mna drain u we offscreen load up sync on u. and u got died'd whered ur scribe come in at?

lol
werddd..