UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best AXE for PVP *Poll*

Best/favorite AXE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crikey

Sorceror
Miight as well do one for the other weapons ;)

Your favorite axe?

Personally I like to go with a BATTLE AXE

You?

*Note* War axe is not included in this poll since it is a MACING skill weapon

crikey

Sorceror
Large battle axes are very nice indeed. I like how hey look better then all the axes

Could be wrong, but I THINK the large battle axe ties the two handed axe for highest damage/?

Crikey_5-3_16.54.jpg

Little Owl

Wanderer
Executioner, Axe, and Double Axe always seemed the same to me for speed and interruption purposes. The rest are the same for slow massive hits. Was always preferential to the double axe myself, though I don't plan on ever making an axer again.

crikey

Sorceror
The alchy lumbberjacker is probaby the toughest dexxer to play well, especially if you dont have magery

Gotta offscreen like a fuckin bitch lo

When I first started on Hybrid I had many 1v1 battles against the alchy lumberjack "Jimmy Buffet". He was pretty good at that template. I wasn't as polished as I am now, and got asskicked bad, but was still fun. I learned much from fighting him

I wish I could travel back in time and kick his fucking ass now lol (Or die tryin)

Little Owl

Wanderer
I used to experiment with partial resist, hiding, etc on alchy lj templates. Every template has it's strength and weaknesses. I never expect a template without magery and 25 int to stay on-screen. Not every template is meant for dueling.

crikey

Sorceror
yeah my alchy lumberjack is all kiinda of fucked up. I do ok with it

alchemy 70
anatomy 100
healing 80
lj 100
magery 60
resist 90
swords 100
tactics 100

Its my only dexxer character not named "Crikey"