UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Before you come crying for skill rate changes

surgat

Wanderer
Before you come crying for skill rate changes

Ok. Here are some things i noticed in this shard:
If you want to train lockpicking, you may only gain 0.3 skill per box (at least when you have 50.0 skill), so instead of complaining of that, make yourself a new character with 50 tinkering and make some boxes (a lot actually). You get to 70s this way, then buy boxes from a gm tinker to continue your training to 95 skill.
Training peacemaking and other skills may require that you are not standing on the same place, so buy yourslef a boat if you want to macro.
You only get 0.3 animal lore and 0.3 skill per animal if you are taming, so dont stay trying to tame that same bull, great hart or whatever.

And the rates are fine, if they dont get a little harder than uogamers, and anything is harder than that, economy will be a disgrace. I mean, if you need leather armor you will probably have to buy it as it is a little hard to gm tailor, weapons, carpenter items, anything... This way it wont be like in uogamers that you can make a GM carpenter in 30 minutes... Leave skills the way they are: it will be a lot better this way

surgat

Wanderer
already did. have you noticed i wrote that before anti-macro codes were changed? the stuff i wrote is useless now, as you can gm anything standing on the same spot or using the same animal (taming) or box (lockpicking)