UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Beach Body On Demand

cazec274

Sorceror
Been a coach for a while and thought I'd share for anyone that likes fitness and working out. Thismonth they came out with Beach Body on Demand which is like a netflix for workout programs. Instead of paying $100-$150 for one program you get P90X, P90X2, P90X3, Insanity, TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, Ten Minute Trainer, ChaLEAN Extreme, Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1, Tony One-on-One (vol 1), and Hip Hop Abs for $140 plus a months supply of shakeology. Think its interesting that they giving you a chance to find the right workout for you for this price instead of paying so much for one program and end up hating it. So far I'm liking p90x3 its only 30 minutes but kicks your ass lol. Anyone else tried any of these programs and liked them?

Newk

Sorceror
I tried Insanity a year or so ago. I almost made it through the warmup before I collapsed from exhaustion lol

Shit's pretty tough!

cazec274

Sorceror
HAHA when I first started I did the same thing I thought go big or go home and..... I went home lol. I don't find p90x3 as bad its more with weights then cardio.