UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bandage Timer on Razor?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Greetings!

I might be blind, but I been trying to make the Bandage Timer show up in my Status bar, and I could not find where, or how to add it.

Thank you kindly!

Diz

Wanderer
{bandage}

(Razor --> Display/Counters tab --> top right section 'Title Bar Display' ...type {bandage} in that box and use spaces to move to a spot that you want on the game client's Window bar)

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Does it work appropriately for you?

I just added it, I also closed out UO and restarted razor, and yet it doesn't show.

Diz

Wanderer
If you aren't actively using a bandage, it's just a dash as in -

Try using a bandage and note whether or not you see the dash start ticking up like -, 1, 2, 3, 4 etc

ps - also make sure you have the Title Bar actually displaying... check the box that says "Show this in the UO title bar" right above the lil box you add {} commands in.

Diz

Wanderer
Interesting... perhaps... go into the UO.exe shortcut or whatever, and edit it to disable windows desktop themes and composition and shit..? Maybe set compatibility mode or something...

...you might've also added it to the bar but it's like, way too far off to the right or something with spaces so it's not showing up. Perhaps make the first thing in the title bar display as {bandage} to make sure it's not that.