UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Balancing of Factions

Trivial

Sorceror
Balancing of Factions

It seems that the Council of Mages is like running felucca with all the towns captured. Right now if anyone wants to be a sheriff with Minax, please write. Im making my stealer and mage atm so all will be ready soon :)

Pete

Wanderer
It's not only that but they make chars to fill up other factions.... There should be some way of removing players from factions, since people fill up factions with mules

Miral007

Wanderer
I'll be joining minax in a day or so on my necro I think. not all that great yet but hes gettin up there.Sherrif would definitely be a reason to work on him instead of boring myself with mining =P name is Miral, like my board name ;)

PS: I now make my home at the t2a entrance just north of minoc in fel. I will probably be slaying orcs there.

Miral007

Wanderer
decided to keep my necro out of factions for a bit as im tryin to keep him away from the necro mage route that seems to be oh so common. maybe I'll build a thief up for factions, or a paladin or something

Miral007

Wanderer
actually i think I'll go pure mage, been a while since ive had one of those and its easier to raise w/ mage weps...

btw if you have a mage wep of any kind (preferably with -skill and spell channeling) that I can borrow I can have a character ready within a couple days. magery is actually easier and cheaper than some of the secondary skills if i get a hold of a mage wep.

tansor

Wanderer
Miral said:
actually i think I'll go pure mage, been a while since ive had one of those and its easier to raise w/ mage weps...

btw if you have a mage wep of any kind (preferably with -skill and spell channeling) that I can borrow I can have a character ready within a couple days. magery is actually easier and cheaper than some of the secondary skills if i get a hold of a mage wep.
Saw some being sold in Luna on player vendors.

Miral007

Wanderer
oops i probably woulda had a char almost rdy by now but i went to my friends house yesterday and played guild wars all day today lol