UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

balance in factions

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
balance in factions

Whats going on?

As i fight at brit MG, i only see minax and shadow people basicly. Ive seen one COM and no TBs. Whats up, is people afraid or something? Ive been fighting 1v3(or more) for some days now, and im acturley quite tired of it, so im leaving factions auntill they are balanced!

Cyall

eyal12

Wanderer
i join TB .. but i need help to clear the NPC guards from base? they insta kill us its kinda unfair you can barely sign up.. you need to sign up and run can some game master even delete them? because its kinda unfair :\ i mean it kinda screws TB because you cant buy faction stuff + you cant join etc :(

Well i cannot even get to our base in Magincia seems that shadowlords set up vendors to block in guards and me out so until i get my magic resist up i need to work on trying to kill these. I am sorta new to factions and no one ever around that is in mine. :(

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
Its realy lame.. Guards should protect something, anf be defensive. not offensive like here.. Basicly it shouldent be ble of placing guads in other bases

psz

Administrator
Problem: They're not placing "in the base".

They're placing In The Town IN FRONT OF the base.

Yeah i was able to get into my base as well just takes some thinkin. Got me two sigils just have no rank for when i battle somone its more than one and i am sorta a newb. Also i finally found a fellow COM. But unfortunatley he did not want to talk he just killed me. Go figure who needs enemies when you got mates like that huh!

psz

Administrator
Everytime someone tells me that Faction X has done something illegal because it makes it "impossible" to get around, I always wait a week... And watch as people find ways around it ;->