UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Back?

xRENEGADEx

Wanderer
Back?

So I played a bit of divinity when it relaunched January..then kinda just up and quit during late March. Now I'm back, but playing with some new friends on Hybrid -- Trixta, Capre Diem (shes my sister) and some other people.

A few questions..

1. I haven't played Hybrid's ruleset in a loooooonggg time.. whats the best money making character that can be macro'd overnight..?
2. What's the easiest PvP character to play? I was thinking tank mage, since that's what I'm used to..

And yeah, that's about it. If anyone wants to help me get started.. er.. go for it. UO is 18% downloaded and counting. My in-game name will be Remix. Thanks.

Re: Back?

xRENEGADEx;1730400 said:
So I played a bit of divinity when it relaunched January..then kinda just up and quit during late March. Now I'm back, but playing with some new friends on Hybrid -- Trixta, Capre Diem (shes my sister) and some other people.

A few questions..

1. I haven't played Hybrid's ruleset in a loooooonggg time.. whats the best money making character that can be macro'd overnight..?
2. What's the easiest PvP character to play? I was thinking tank mage, since that's what I'm used to..

And yeah, that's about it. If anyone wants to help me get started.. er.. go for it. UO is 18% downloaded and counting. My in-game name will be Remix. Thanks.

make a tamer but it cant be macroed over night

youre being really vague for group pvp or solo pvp

alchy stun owns just saying

xRENEGADEx

Wanderer

A friend of mine plays an alchy stun. I hear they are pretty hard to play though.. Have to get your timings perfect.

& amish - thanks for being sarcastic. I appreciate it.

take the time to practice for 30 mins maybe?

then maybe theyll make action figures and cards out of you