UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Awesome decorated haunted house IDOC in the woods...

Malchir

Traveler
I roleplayed a ghost, named 'a ghost' to make this haunted house IDOC more realistic and pay homage to the builder and decorator of this awesome roleplay themed house that was about to disappear and it turns out dirt mcwhatever wanted to RP too, cuz he got his butt kicked, lol. The butt kicking wasn't new to dirt mcwhatever, because I believe he's the #1 most killed player on the shard, as I see him get town killed almost every night, (must have a few enemies). I joined his guild after he randomly invited me at Brit bank, and 24 hours later I was kicked out of the guild because he couldn't comprehend a compliment I gave him, the compliment was "he's a guildmate not a tyrant" at least that's what I was trying to get across but I believe he couldn't comprehend the compliment assumed I was calling him a tyrant and kicked me out. I happen to listen to Alex Jones and he is famous for the death to tyrants rant, I just joined the guild, barely knew the dude for 10 minutes, log out for 12 hours, log in, see him at idoc, compliment him on not being a tyrant to one of his friends and that friend goes and screen shots my compliment, they also got it confused, I said "I don't follow tyrants he's a guildmate", something like that, I was implying that he was a guild-mate more than a guild-master, and he kicks me out. Well here's for roleplaying, I'm roleplaying an Alex Jones style truth teller right here and that's the story, I got kicked out for complimenting the guild master literally only a few hours after joining a guild. When I thoroughly explained that I was complimenting him, post-kick out, the friend wanted to explain to the guy who dies a lot aka dirt mcwhatever, and I said no thanks. Why would I want to join a guild with a guild-master so fickle, so tempermental, so quick to judge without learning the facts, so slow to comprehend, zero interest in hearing both sides? I have no interest in joining a guild with such up-tight members, this game is supposed to be fun not full of butt hurt troglodytes reminiscent of the average folk from a movie called "Idiocracy", because it was a very idiocracy moment, and I say no thank you.

I'm a fan of the Ultima series, and a fan of roleplaying, and believe some of the best roleplaying in this game anyway can come from custom designing and decorating of a house.

Not the best pic but this is the dungeon, colorfully decorated in blood.

This is about the roleplay deco'd house, plopping a bunch of crud on your house doesn't qualify it for a roleplay house, intricately placing 'useless' items weaving a flawless picture does, 90% of the decorations are 'worthless', but they were made awesome by this house decorator/builder. Here are the other floors.

The 2nd floor, rubble (mostly ore) everywhere.

The top floor, very cool. I recommend decorating more like this and less like your roof is a QVC shopping network storage facility.

Last edited:

TheHawks

Sorceror
I know this isen't really the place for personal arguments, but I figured I'd give anyone who read the original post a look into what this guy is really like from our PM's. If this is out of place feel free to delete my comments.
Mine:
You can think whatever you want of me or post insults, I really could care less. I'll take a minute to explain my reasoning to you anyways. You presented a few red flags to me and I made the judgment call to simply kick you from the guild instead of monitoring you more closely. First you said that you had only been in the guild for 24 hours. That was not true, I had noticed your name at least 4-5 days prior and seen you online a few times since then. I asked who you were in guild chat and you didn't respond. I've added many players over the last week and I have a hard time keeping track of them all. Anyways the time discrepancy between how long you had said you were guilded and the time I knew you to be guilded was a red flag. Second you were at an idoc that I knew nothing about. 1CE being an idoc guild I have to worry about enemy Idoc guilds attempting infiltration. I later learned that this idoc had been shown to the shard by gms. Again my fault. Third from what I was told you were talking shit. When I came on scene not only did my guildy tell me this but the other player standing there seemed to think that you had immediately changed your tune. The only one of those that was a solid red flag was the time discrepancy between how long you said you had been guilded and the time I knew you to be guilded.
If I made some error in judgment then I appologize. Quick logic based decisions are a necessary thing for a GM of a idoc guild. The idoc climate is slower than normal at the moment, but I conceived this guild during a time when there were at least 3 strong idoc guilds present on the shard. Spying was the order of the day and I found at least 6 spys during the first incarnation of 1CE 3 months ago. Again, if I was wrong, I'm sorry. From what I saw before me, the call I made seemed to be the correct one. It's not always possible to be correct, but quick judgments are something that a leader must be able to do.
All of your insults aside, props on the name you go under. Ultima Pagan was my favorite game as a child. I've still got the cd.

His:
Uhhh, you're a pot head i'm guessing? Shoot up heroin? I was in the guild for fuckin' 24 hours son, maybe 48 hours son, you invited me personally bout 48 hours before son, I took a nap son, to me it felt like 24 hours son, str8 up son, you're a phaggot son, not a faggot son, maybe a faggot son, but specifically a phaggot son, cuz you play this shard son, this shard is for phaggots son, you just wasted the last who knows how many years on this phaggot ass shard son? LOL, I own 100mil + worth of rares on here son, and I'm leavin the phaggot ass shard son, cuz of phaggot ass phaggots like you? No son, I don't give a hoot bout you son, zero hoots son, I'm leavin cuz the shard is old stale and dusty son, there's a better shard out there son, hope to not see you there son, str8 up son, you're a phaggot son, which is diff than a faggot son, diff meaning son, you know what that meaning is son, you suck your own dick son, cuz you cut it off son, str8 up son, you're dickless son, str8 up - #ZHG

White Lotus

Sorceror
butt hurt troglodytes

LOL

Uhhh, you're a pot head i'm guessing? Shoot up heroin? I was in the guild for fuckin' 24 hours son, maybe 48 hours son, you invited me personally bout 48 hours before son, I took a nap son, to me it felt like 24 hours son, str8 up son, you're a phaggot son, not a faggot son, maybe a faggot son, but specifically a phaggot son, cuz you play this shard son, this shard is for phaggots son, you just wasted the last who knows how many years on this phaggot ass shard son? LOL, I own 100mil + worth of rares on here son, and I'm leavin the phaggot ass shard son, cuz of phaggot ass phaggots like you? No son, I don't give a hoot bout you son, zero hoots son, I'm leavin cuz the shard is old stale and dusty son, there's a better shard out there son, hope to not see you there son, str8 up son, you're a phaggot son, which is diff than a faggot son, diff meaning son, you know what that meaning is son, you suck your own dick son, cuz you cut it off son, str8 up son, you're dickless son, str8 up

SO MANY SONS!! reminds me of when base jumper raged at my in skype calling me buddy like 20 times before saying he was gonna kill my family

Shini

Page
Dude you have yet to play draw my thing with me and Mike.

HE'S THE BEST

Last edited:

Reign Flame

Knight
That ugly small tower. I told that placer to scoot it back like I had it. *shakes head*

He did well on the deco though. If this was IDOC, did it actually fall?