UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

attn: SHINO re: MSVCP100.dll

Reign Flame

Knight
@Shino

I reinstalled my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 7 Ultimate (x64). Windows Updates complete. I installed UO client - works. I installed UOSteam and I get this error upon running "missing msvcp100.dll" so I checked my computer and I do have it. I copied it into the UOS folder and I get a different error, mentioning a 0x00000 number (don't have exact). I used google and that told me to install a Visual C ++ Redistribution - no change. I installed Razor and it works fine.

Wtfffff is up? Please and kindly!

Last edited:
Did you initially have windows 7 ultimate edition on your computer, or did you have a different windows 7 before the 10? It seems to not be a uo steam issue but your redistribution error. I would try doing the Visual C + + again

Reign Flame

Knight
Try running UO Steam as an administrator if you have not already.

Edit - If that doesn't work try the suggestion posted by Mohammad _ Imran here:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...g/9a687c31-0619-4ee9-b511-020985e29b5f?auth=1
That is one of the suggestions I tried, as well. No luck.

Run in compatibility mode and as administrator. Verify the client path for steam is accurate.

Where do I check/modify the client file path in UOS? I thought you could within the launcher, but it fails before opening the launcher.

I did however, troubleshoot compatibility now, and it has opened the launcher but now tells me I am missing the UOS.dll file. (Which I clearly have) I went a head (with the launch now opening, at least) changed Auto Detect on the client path, to the exact path. Still same missing UOS.dll.

Edit: I closed the launcher (which had opened through the troubleshoot service) and reopened it from the UOS folder, and it works now.... Thanks, everyone.

Crisis averted, Shino.