UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Attention Elven guilds....

Attention Elven guilds....

I am Sir Nathaniel of God's Holy Crusaders. These are troubling times we live in. Between the orc raids and the Non - RP killers its been rough on the guilds. Especially the good aligned ones. We are a few good ships in a sea of evil, and divided we will all circum to the whirl pools of destruction. Who will the sons and daughters of today look to when tommorrow's dawn is upon us? The Crusaders are paladins of the Almighty. We fight for the innocent an purge the evil, we will rise up to meet the orc threat and smite it down. I come here offering peace agreements, and mutual defence treaties, and trade arrangements for all of those good aligned elven guilds post your representative's name, and way of contact here.

Think hard about your future and the choice your about to make. It could be one that leads your people to victory, or devistating defeat. Only God knows the future, but remeber he doesnt forsake his children. The Crusader's doors are always open to those who take the road of richtousness.

Z

ZugZug

Suggestion for all you to relocate to yew and live together.

Z

ZugZug

If you need help moving to yew please send me a PM on IRC or rpring forums.