UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Area Effect Spells

Are you in favor of the following changes?

• Yes

Votes: 307 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 159 34.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaoz

Wanderer
Re: Area Effect Spells

CrazyCracka420 said:
So was this ever implemented? As far as I know (which isn't sayin a whole hell of a lot) if your in the same guild/party as someone they can't hurt you still w/ area effect spells.
well i know you can hurt blues with explosion pots ;/

Trever

Wanderer

I like this idea that area effect spell hitting everyone in the area, but I know people will simply do things to twist this good idea to some mockery of it-self. And you just KNOW people will start jumping the area to call guards....

jerger

Wanderer

hmm... why not a middlepath approach to this?

stage 1: (middle-path)
have the actions cause you to flag gray, but unless you are directly targeted, you will not get a muder count. (such as, if you cast the field and the idiot runs through it... you turn gray. if they die, you are not given a count. however, if you target the field on the victim, they then are an active target and you get a count)

stage 2: if this was not harsh enough.. implement the full blown murder count/aggressive status.

Shirrazz

Sorceror

I think no and yes,yes for things that do damage instantly and none after cast, cause then you can control who you hit but spells that stay in place or attack people no cause you cant really control it or if people go in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.