UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are dungeon stealable rares still available?

I've looked and looked, on ghosts, stealthers, tamers, everything. Have never came across a single one. I do know the location of at least one, or where it USED to be, but have never saw it spawn.

The original thread about them is locked, so I'm curious if they have been done away with?

Thought I'd ask here, instead of paging in game and bothering GMs.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
the same people have the location and spawn timers pretty much down to a science at this point. good luck getting anything. the entire thing was innocent, but elementary and exploitable.

5-10 players really loved the stealable rares.

|Sutats|

Squire
ah hehe i mean i know of all of them seen all of them, was wondering if there was one specific one that you wanted to know about and to see if i can reveal the location

White Lotus

Sorceror
I think it is about that time they make new stealable's available. If i remember sage said in the last thread she will make a public SS for all to see before they are released so everyone gets the same chance to know what they are looking for.(props on that sage btw). I wonder if it is possible to have spuratic timers also? Maybe that way whoever finds them first doesn't have some specific timer for the item? I suppose thatd make them harder to be
exploitable.

|Sutats|

Squire
even i know the spawns of the current ones i agree we need alteast new locations and new timers so everyone has a fair chance i personally have only actually collected few of them and would like a shot at getting some of the wearable ones especially

White Lotus

Sorceror
Well i believe that the first batch of stealables was changed about 6 months after release to the current batch of items. I'm just making a guess that they are gonna change again soon.(hopefully)

ah hehe i mean i know of all of them seen all of them, was wondering if there was one specific one that you wanted to know about and to see if i can reveal the location

Yeah, the wearable ones are probably the ones I'm most interested in, the asian style belt looking thing, for sure. The weapons as well. The deco is cool, but at the bottom of my list of the ones I want.