UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Archers of Grief (recruiting)

crikey

Sorceror
I want in, Still recruiting?
Id love to
However, Im sad to say that I've kinda lost faith in this working out anytime soon :(

Everyone interested/recruited, inclulding myself are too casual of players for us to get a an actual group on the field

The biggest group we've managed to get on field in just TWO lol. We blindly suicide attacked a large group of players (forget who), and got ganked fairly quickly
but yeah sure Ill add your archer, and I'll even give you emisary so you can go into the world and recruit some more archers

Maybe you are the savior we've been awaiting

crikey

Sorceror
When are you usually on @Greenwald

Ill add your archer. Fuck it....not like your gonna put an ARCHER in any serious guild anyways XD

Maybe we can give this another shot

Id love to
However, Im sad to say that I've kinda lost faith in this working out anytime soon :(

Everyone interested/recruited, inclulding myself are too casual of players for us to get a an actual group on the field

The biggest group we've managed to get on field in just TWO lol. We blindly suicide attacked a large group of players (forget who), and got ganked fairly quickly
but yeah sure Ill add your archer, and I'll even give you emisary so you can go into the world and recruit some more archers

Maybe you are the savior we've been awaiting
We had them running for a good 15 seconds before they realized "oh shit, theyre just archers!" turned on us, and dirted us, lol.