UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Archers of Grief (recruiting)

crikey

Sorceror
I liike the way you think Cossi ;)
We should definitely do some dirty tricks for laughs. Like, I'll bola somebody and you guys follow by raping their mount.

Would be preeetty funny Ibet

reinstalled skype guys

Add me and I'll add you

Crikeynumber1

probably easier touse this to meet up then forum @_@

Added you on Skype. I rarely use that shit, but will try to start logging on there when I get on UO. Archer is almost done, actually working on archery as we speak, and then its just random macro stuff to finish him off.

crikey

Sorceror
Nice liquid dreams found me in game, hes added :)

Just have to find all my bows hah
If you cant find em, I got you covered dude. Got plenty of vanquishng bows to go around
That goes for everyone. If you are having second thoughts because you dont have the proper stock, dont worry. I got enough to go around

Liquid Dreams also said he will help those in need
Crikey_5-5_19.12.jpg

Last edited:

crikey

Sorceror
Let's post a "Window time" when each one could be online, maybe this weekend,or the next week,so everyone can plan the things (also in rl) and keep itself free for the first official and disturbing hunt!
There he is! ;)

best time for me is usually after 6 pm. After 6pm m pretty flexible

I hop on and off at random

But yeah, So far Ive managed to add 3 others into the guild: amtothepm, liquiid dreams, and a mystery guy who I have no clue where he came from XD

They are all EMISSARY, so if need be they can add you on if u see em first

Cossi

Traveler
Guys a question...
I decided to make the archer from a dexxer with already the 700skill points.
Was thinking to drop the war skill (fencing) and train archery instead.
That process will take a long time?
I have about 20000 arrows, i hope enough to GM the skill!

crikey

Sorceror
Guys a question...
I decided to make the archer from a dexxer with already the 700skill points.
Was thinking to drop the war skill (fencing) and train archery instead.
That process will take a long time?
I have about 20000 arrows, i hope enough to GM the skill!
I have no earthly idea how long itl take man

Its easy enough to raise archery. Go find an orge lord spot in t2a, one of the ones where there are hills you can only get on by teleporting. Set a loop macro for attack closest grey
Is 20k aarows enough? Id say start with 1000 aarows, and see how much archery you gain from that. If you gain at least 5 archery skill, from 1000 aarows, I think youll be ok?

ploki

Knight
just train on an alt toon, and heal em with bandages. Every arrow you stick em with will fall into his pack, and you wont lose any arrows. The ones you miss fall to the ground.