UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Archers of Grief (recruiting)

crikey

Sorceror
My char still isnt finished, but I'll still hop in there. tomorrow (sunday) after 6 would work best for me.
Yeah thats bout when Ill be around too, after 6 or 7.....birthday is later this week, doin the early birthday thing with the famiily.
Looks like u might be the only other one lol

We got people interested, but everyone including myself is busy dong RL stuff most of the time, and everyone is in different time zones. Heck, good ol Cossi is from Italy lol.

We need to get like 40 or 50 people interested so we can get big ass archer ganks going

But fuck it ill 2 v the world with your unfinished character lol. Maybe we get lucky and hit two big shots at same time

Seee ya later

Cossi

Traveler
After 6 or 7 NY time?
I could hop online for a quick "hello"!
P.s. I'm also finishing my char!!!

crikey

Sorceror
I wanna join!
Im home today, been on and off the computer all day.
Happy to add you and anyone ese, shoot me a PM when your on

Just finished fooling around with this character. Decided to try looking for non pvpers to victimize. Found one afker named seminole in a house outside trinsic that I filled with aarows, and found some poor SOB fighting a lich at city of the dead who I shot and potted to death. I dismounted my beetle at the entrance and blocked the guy in lol..... Thank you mr LICH for the assist!

crikey

Sorceror
9 people interested
Current guild status, 1 member: ME lol

Gotta get a way for you niggers to contact me

crikey

Sorceror
reinstalled skype guys

Add me and I'll add you

Crikeynumber1

probably easier touse this to meet up then forum @_@

crikey

Sorceror
What templates are you guys using? I'm still undecided, which is why my dude isn't done yet.
You can use whatever you want as long as you got a bow

I think if everyone has hiding, thatwould be really really nice. That way we can all hide and suprise ambush with a volley of aarows XD

But I suppose if you have magery, you can just cast invisibility

crikey

Sorceror
Ok heres what Im gonna do. If you want to be added, and you cant get ahold of me for some reason, you can leave your vharacter AFK at valhalla and Ill add to the guild

Just make sure you have a BOW of any type equipped

I will add anybody at Valhalla I see with a BOW equipped.. I hop on and off all the time, so Im sure ill see ya

crikey

Sorceror
Ok cool I added our friend AmtothePm

Hes an emissary, so if you see him before me, he can add you

This guild is gong to operate a wee bit differently. EVERYONE will be made an emissary, so you can all go out and recruit more archers, whom I willl make emissary as well

Unless emissarys can KIICK other emissarys? If thats the case I probably shouldnt lol......

You can use whatever you want as long as you got a bow

I think if everyone has hiding, thatwould be really really nice. That way we can all hide and suprise ambush with a volley of aarows XD

But I suppose if you have magery, you can just cast invisibility

Well, right now I'm looking at
archery
tactics
anatomy
alchemy
hiding
resist

cant decide to do the last slot healing, or magery.
The magery wouldnt be offensive, of course, cause no eval, but its hard to get around, with 0 magery, even with loaded runebooks. I've also thought of going like 25 magery, just for recalls, and 75 healing, just to help a bit.

Its been so long since I've made any kind of dexxer or warrior, so I dont remember; does anatomy even help with weapon skills? Or is it just all for healing and special moves and such?

crikey

Sorceror
Well, right now I'm looking at
archery
tactics
anatomy
alchemy
hiding
resist

cant decide to do the last slot healing, or magery.
The magery wouldnt be offensive, of course, cause no eval, but its hard to get around, with 0 magery, even with loaded runebooks. I've also thought of going like 25 magery, just for recalls, and 75 healing, just to help a bit.

Its been so long since I've made any kind of dexxer or warrior, so I dont remember; does anatomy even help with weapon skills? Or is it just all for healing and special moves and such?
anatomy you want GM: It effects weapon damage.
As for your magery/healing, you could take both. My character has all 8 of what you listed.
My hiding is only 50. Good enough for me. Only gonna use it for ambushes anyways, and at 50 it works enough for me. Magery I got at 80: Fine for healing
healing is 90, good enough
Alchemy is 80, does good damage

crikey

Sorceror
straight troll character

Alchemy 100.0
Anatomy 100.0
Healing 100.0
Hiding 100.0
Resisting Spells 100.0
Tactics 100.0
Archery 100.0
Seems like a complete offensive powerhouse to me!

Good luck survivng a mages dump on screen tho XD

If you want a str8 troll characer, herding has to be considered!

OR! (This literallly just came to me)
Perhaps PROVOKE would be good for trolling? Ihonestly have no clue how provoke works. Can you provoke spawn to attack other players?

I Would love to have a stealth/hidet/provoke character camped out at a paragon spawn somewhere, and PROVOKE the spawn to stop their attack on a tamers pets, to suddenly change course and rape the tamer

Can this be done? If so, I might actualy consider doiong this

amtothepm

Knight
Seems like a complete offensive powerhouse to me!

Good luck survivng a mages dump on screen tho XD

If you want a str8 troll characer, herding has to be considered!

OR! (This literallly just came to me)
Perhaps PROVOKE would be good for trolling? Ihonestly have no clue how provoke works. Can you provoke spawn to attack other players?

I Would love to have a stealth/hidet/provoke character camped out at a paragon spawn somewhere, and PROVOKE the spawn to stop their attack on a tamers pets, to suddenly change course and rape the tamer

Can this be done? If so, I might actualy consider doiong this

im relying on the fact that we will have 4 archers syncing arrows, i hope a mage cannot survive this kamikaze