UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

anyone else been binging on the new season of house of cards all day like me :P

toronto_matt

Sorceror
slower, but better. not as outlandish and all over the place as season 2 (altho i did enjoy s2)

season 1 was just groundbreaking tho

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
slower, but better. not as outlandish and all over the place as season 2 (altho i did enjoy s2)

season 1 was just groundbreaking tho
season 1 was fantastic, I just finished the first season of Lilyhammer and thought that was awesome also.

haven't looked into orange is the new black yet but I hear there are tons of dykes.

the one that got pushed infront of the subway train? lol
didn't wanna do any spoilers but god damn she fine

toronto_matt

Sorceror
season 1 was fantastic, I just finished the first season of Lilyhammer and thought that was awesome also.

haven't looked into orange is the new black yet but I hear there are tons of dykes.

didn't wanna do any spoilers but god damn she fine

oh lilyhammer, i got the first season downloaded, thats on my too watch list. got way to many shows on the go right now..

you ever watch fortitude? its this new uk produced show. murder/mystery/artic circle. shit is dark n depressing as fuck but oh man its got me hooked

toronto_matt

Sorceror
orange is the new black is great but ya.. alot of butch, manly dykes lol there's a few hot ones tho :D not like subway chick from house of cards tho, she was a lil crazy upstairs but damn she WAS fine

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
alright, 5 episodes in. the new season is pretty fucking good. hopefully season 2 was an aberration. it's almost like they just wrote around in circles while shelving all the good material for season 3 and beyond.

idk. not really digging season3 as much. 1 episode left but im like... "oh great a cliff hanger for sure..." let's go find out I guess!