UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any suggestions on my Necro Tamer template.

Nucklez

Squire
To start out, I'm not rolling in any gold here. I've sold a couple of BOD books, and filled a few of my own so I'm not starving by any means. I'm just getting at the fact that I can't afford multiple 120 PS, or some hella suit with full on LRC, SDI all 70 resists and MR of 16 as I would like to have. But here is my template as it stands. What I would like to know, would you guys recommend meditation or eval? I have a full set of super slayer books, so dropping eval to 0 is painful, but so it running out of mana with six Rotten Corpses eating away at my GD when I don't have med. I also like my Vet skills, but I'm thinking of dropping it some to give in to a better Mana regen or Eval. Maybe I just shouldn't do Necro, but it is so cool to stand under my GD and wither everything to death at a spawn. Also, I only have a 705 skillcap right now.

Taming 105 (115 with jewel)
Lore 115
Vet 115 (If I drop this to 100, I am unsure what pains I may run into trying to cure and heal my pets)
Mage 100
Eval/Med 70 (I can't decide!! ARRRGH!)
Necro 100
Spirit Speak 100

Thanks everybody for any ideas, and criticize all you want. I'm up for everyones opinions.