UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Another Razor issue.

slicktibs

Sorceror
Another Razor issue.

Hi, and thanks for looking. I have browsed all the threads and not found one that will solve my problem yet. So if there is one out there, sorry for the return of the living dead post.

Heres my problem: If I patch up to 6.0.6.2 Razor crashes upon starting my client.
However, I can connect to the server via "Connectuo" and play just fine.

So I tried uninstalling my client and reinstalling. Now I have not patched. But I can now get razor to open my client without crashing. However when I log in, it gets past connecting and hangs at Verifying Account.

Now My stats:
Client Version: 6.0.1.10 ( Remember this is the only version that wont crash for me)
Razor: Downloaded from Razor's site (I've seen people mention an updated version. Im unaware of how to do that.)
System: Windows XP Pro SP3
Framework: Microsoft.Net framework 1.1
Microsoft .net framework 2.0 SP2
Microsoft .net Framework 3.0 SP2
Microsoft .net Framework 3.5 SP1

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Id rather not patch up again and play through connect uo, because Its very hard to pvp without razor.

Again Thank you for any help you all can offer me.

RoxAlot

Cold Blood

Sorceror
Re: Another Razor issue.

whats ur razor's version atm? duno if u were downloading the latest version one or 1.0 one?
anyway,try updating ur razor manually. u will find an updater in razor's fold then dbclick it.

slicktibs

Sorceror

Cold Blood;1990195 said:
whats ur razor's version atm? duno if u were downloading the latest version one or 1.0 one?
anyway,try updating ur razor manually. u will find an updater in razor's fold then dbclick it.

Its verified I have the 1.0.0 Version. however I'm in the folder and cannot find an updater. Can you possibly type the fife name for me?

slicktibs

Sorceror

Thank you my friend you absolutely solved my issue. Did a search, found the "Latest Version" and it works flawlessly. Thank you Kudos My friend.