UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

An Corp The High Five!!!!!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
high five mate! very sad going through the posts in Trammel that sort of document the last days of this shard. I left years before it but it’s still sad to see it gone. Glad someone still keeps this forum up for the few of us who still subscribe to this thread
1638794788399.png

I was almost 18 when I made this dumb thread.

I'm 35 now and still come back here from time to time to check in on it.
Crazy how this server has a spot in my mind after all these years.

High five everyone. I hope you are all having a wonderful life.

spongebob

Sorceror
I feel you there. Got a lot of time here myself. Trying to come back but really run into anyone except on West Britt Bank on the roof afking...

Now server is down for longest time in awhile. Don't know if UOForever is lame or not....

Anyone got suggestions?

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror
I feel you there. Got a lot of time here myself. Trying to come back but really run into anyone except on West Britt Bank on the roof afking...

Now server is down for longest time in awhile. Don't know if UOForever is lame or not....

Anyone got suggestions?
I play UO Outlands. 2000-2400 pop everyday. Great staff. Great changes were made and added. Custom map that's great.