UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"american s&$#"???

EKiN

Knight
"american s&$#"???

now thats not nice...

.... umm plus I am canadian :D

plus you play on an american run shard... have respect !

*Referring to journal*

Oronur

Sorceror
Re: "american s&$#"???

Well that is not nice, but respect is something different than propper behaviour.

I wouldnt say such things because i have good mannors but i wont respect other persons just because of their nationality or if the server is hosted in a certain country.

So please dont mistake good mannors with respect.

Raptor

Wanderer

I like pissed off noobies who went in fel without insurance and then others are bad to them

Well, lots of things made in America don't work right for me, (we'll start with products by the Microsoft corporation...) but then again, I happen to be an American, so... :p

At any rate, that sort of sentiment is something I've seen all the time. I wouldn't let it get to you; just feel good becuase it looks like you totally "pwned" them.

You go into Felucca without your insurance up-to-date, expect to lose your stuff. It's that simple.

EKiN

Knight

hehe you should have seen all the other bodies... although they were a little less tempered and ran off which is the smart thing to do or you are going to get posted :D

edit: made in america.. hmm.. why do you think i drive a vw jetta ?? cause they are built to last

Adon

Sorceror

what happened was i ran in killed a bunch of them then spent 10minutes cutting up all thier lrc armor,gm made armor, resist gear, and arcane clothes. then they got upset and spammed a buncha nonsense.

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

Yep, called insure item and auto renew insurance. The 2nd one is VERY important, cuz its off by default and will screw you over like it did with my first dryad bow. :D

pbguy434

Knight

Adon said:
what happened was i ran in killed a bunch of them then spent 10minutes cutting up all thier lrc armor,gm made armor, resist gear, and arcane clothes. then they got upset and spammed a buncha nonsense.
Oh yea...So thats why I have a pair of insured scissors in my pack...

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

Did they get to keep the leather at least? :p

This reminds me, a guild member was using powder of fortification on some ubber runic leather items, and without noticing accidentally clicked the scisors instead of the powder jar and found himself with some spare leather in his pack.... that's got to suck. :D

Red Squirrel said:
Did they get to keep the leather at least? :p

This reminds me, a guild member was using powder of fortification on some ubber runic leather items, and without noticing accidentally clicked the scisors instead of the powder jar and found himself with some spare leather in his pack.... that's got to suck. :D

I have done something similar before also. I keep my scissors in a "tool" pouch just for that reason now. ;)