UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"all release" command

KnudoW

Wanderer
"all release" command

It's been a long since the last time I played UO and I used the "all release" command a lot, but here it doesn't work. Why?

It's a pain in the ass clicking each pet and selecting "release" (God, I hate those pop-up menus)

UOGSales

Wanderer
Re: "all release" command

u can disable the popups (context menu) in UO options somewhere..

all wont work for the release command unless the pet is actually named all...

Magic..

Tomox2

Wanderer

You have to specify the pet name, than the release command. "All release" was removed to prevent accident release of pets you didn't want to release, thus saving the gms time from having to read the pages.

DeViiaNt

Knight

Name the pets to "a" then say "a release". If your taming its easier since you can just hit control q and have it repeat your last phrase each time you wish to release something.

KnudoW

Wanderer

Tomox2;1691415 said:
You have to specify the pet name, than the release command. "All release" was removed to prevent accident release of pets you didn't want to release, thus saving the gms time from having to read the pages.

They could have added the "are you sure?" window that appears when you try to release a single one.

P.S. - I had some pets named "a" and when I said "all release" I don't know why but it asked me if I wanted to release "a"... so you don't have to write the pet's name accurately... I think this can be the cause of accident releases too.

I miss the old commands... when you entered a shop and just said "buy" or "sell" without "vendor" or "[name]" before it... those were good times, xD

Oh, and wasn't there a "go" command for pets? What happened with it? Sometimes I get stuck and the easiest was to make your pet go to other place. Now you have to use "stop" and wait untill it decides to go in a good direction...