UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Agapite Runic Hammer paying well

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimpCent

Knight
What is well? and yes I have one

jerron

Sorceror
ii just wanna say that i dont respect taht you dont reply to peoplewho want to buy things on here in a timely manner

swampthing

Sorceror
U talkin about gimp? I pmed him the day he said he has one.. I honestly believe he should be banned from forums. He was selling 3 pairs of kitchen sandals, never replied, now this and of course he wont reply. Hes a waste of time.

GimpCent

Knight
The sandals I sold.... all but one pair which I cant find atm but I promised it to Sam....

I asked how much you are paying, that doesn't require me to comment on it. I don't debate prices so 15 mil eh I don't care. I have more than one hammer those are just my spares in case my houses would fall, and I don't see very many other hammers floating around. So you are more than welcome to find someone else, I again don't care.

For something as rare as the rarest barbie pixel junk
but is a hell a lot more useful should be worth more.
charges or not that is a lifetime supply of faction weapons

You guys most likely just care about things in a different order than I do. I play dexxers, only dexxers so I have collected a decent amount of hammers over the years. I make no bullshits amount how greedy I am of them as Tet can back up. 15 million isn't enough, I rather look a the pixel of the hammer doing nothing than have 15 million worth of useless gold.​
Hell 15 million gold won't even me a god damn ninja mask. I would much rather have a top tier runic smith hammer than a ninja mask.​

And Jerron just because I didnt want to make a special trip to your uo house to check out your rares just means I am as lazy as you for not wanting to type out a short list of what you have that you feel is worth 10 mil + that is deco. It really can't be that many items....

*Rides away on an emu*​

7m for an agapite hammer is more then enough. 15m is a joke. ANd 50m for a verite hammer.. is a really bad joke. I would give u 20m for it andI would still lose money!

swampthing

Sorceror
I would of paid more than 20. That is why I put a question mark after 15m. You decided not to respond because really you are pos.

GimpCent

Knight
Wait what???

You offered more than 1/4th less than what you were willing the pay...and I am the piece of shit....

Msg me when your serious fruitcake

Chubbs

Hybrid Staff Member
thread canceled . I should pass out infractions but I don't feel like being a dick.. please be civil n use some common sense when posting here I don't like banning people

sorry

Chubbs

Status
Not open for further replies.