UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Adventure awaits

Two Wolves

Knight
Re: Adventure awaits

War is coming to Yew:

To join Yew Army, see army-regiments

To join with Undead Horde, see dead-rise

To join Bloodclan Orcs, see bloodclan-laws

This will be primarily a melee war conducted on foot with restrictions on mounts, spells and magic items.

Items are restricted to non-magical (except for DI up to 40%), non-runic, player made exceptional or store bought.

We will be going by rules of engagement based on Crossroads of Yew Laws of War, see rules-engagement

Yew is also accepting Citizens/Peasants/Craftsmen/Merchants. Questions about Yew or Undead contact Sintoo.

For Orcs, make them bald, no beard, light skin, Orc Name, make yourself a vocabulary cheat sheet. Requires: Tactics, Anatomy, Healing, Hiding, Resisting Spells. You do not have to wait to train or get guilded, get yourself a mask of orkish kin, some ringmail and start killing everything in the vicinity of Orc Fort south of Yew. Put leather, wool and arrows in the chest in front of the Armory. While you're at it, demand "tribuut" from trespassers and harass Lumberjacks and Miners coming from Yew. Orcs will also be trying to blockade the road to Yew to ambush supplies. Questions about Orc contact Two Wolves.

We can only get lots of troops on the ground if we get a lot of people to pick a side for this conflict and make a character. Best time to meet up with others is on Saturday Noon, see RP Day [PRE].

dead-eye

Knight

i really wish i could get uo running id def open up a shop/tavern in yew for all of the rpers to hang out at

Two Wolves

Knight

Since Alliance/War bug is fixed (now all guilds in one alliance are Orange to all other guilds in a warring alliance)

Latest alliance and war news is:
[Evil] withdrew from alliance with [DAA]
[Orc] withdrew from alliance with [DAA]
[Orc] joined alliance with [Evil]
[Evil] declared war on [DAA]
[Yew] withdrew from [DAA]
[H|H] withdrew from [DAA]
[H|H] declared war on [Yew]

(if all my facts are straight) the result is:
[H|H] can no longer attack [Wolf]
[Orc] can no longer attack [Yew]

[H|H] seeks to rejoin [DAA] to resume attacks on [Wolf]

My advice is, [H|H] should join [Evil].
[Evil] will have to temporally drop war on [DAA] to add to its alliance.

This situation leaves out [Yew].

Possible solutions are:
[Yew] rejoin [DAA]
[Orc] withdraw from [DAA] and war [Yew] directly

As it stands...
[DAA] demise adventurers alliance member guild tags:
[BEAR], [G.C], [HCRP], [IBT], [JR], [OoM], [YARG], [RobU], [SoF], [SC], [TDD], [NtC], [Wolf]

[Evil] alliance of evil RP guilds:
[Orc]

Selkie

Sorceror

Sounds excellent, I'm glad there's some life being breathed back into roleplaying.