UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Access bank in house?

Access bank in house?

Hi =)

I was just wondering if it is possible to access your bank box in your house? Or do you have to go to a town to do it? =)

Love,
Lindsay

Re: Access bank in house?

Lovely Lindsay;493207 said:
Hi =)

I was just wondering if it is possible to access your bank box in your house? Or do you have to go to a town to do it? =)

Love,
Lindsay

You have to go to a town. There is no option to access your bank from your house.

uome

Bug Hunter

If it's just for checking your bank balance you can always use a house placement tool to find out.
Or there is the bag of sending for sending cash to your bankbox. You can't use the sending in some feluca locations or gauntlet.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

We don't promote agoraphobia and other social phobias on Demise *winks*

Aside from the little tricks above, the only way to get items out of your bank is to go to town :)

hugoboss

Sorceror

unless of course, if your house is placed close enough to a bank (eg Yew area) that you can get a char to stand at the very edge of your house plot, closest to the bank and have the char yell 'BANK!!'..

That would be the height of laziness. :p

But yeah, the easiest way is to carry at least two runebooks, one with your house rune as the default rune, the other as a bank location as the default. That way all you need do is cast Recall or Sacred Journey on one book or the other to get around.

And yes, I recommend carrying around a House Placement tool. You don't need to place a house if you use it, (in fact, if you already have a house it won't let you place one even if you try) but selecting either of the options for house types will display your bank balance. Plus, the tools are blessed, so you NEVER risk losing them.

Hi =)

The reason I asked is that when I last played UO, about 9 years ago, it was on a Sphere server. All you had to say was "I wish to access my bank box" and you could do it from your house. =)

Kind of miss that functionality here! It's really convenient when you want to move things to your house etc. =)

Love,
Lindsay

PS. How do you make a rune your default rune in the runebook? =)

uome

Bug Hunter

Lovely Lindsay;493984 said:
PS. How do you make a rune your default rune in the runebook? =)
Theres a little green button at the top of each page in the rune books.

gugutz

Knight

There is a spot North of yew when you can put your house very close to the banker.

You can acess your bank bby leaving your house and walking a few tiles :)

Lovely Lindsay;493207 said:
Hi =)

Bags of sending FTW :p

Seriously speaking, I have read somewhere something about communication crystals: maybe leaving the receiver near the bank... (of course if something don't pick it and if it won't decay)

Lucifall

Knight

You can actually place a house right by Ocllo's bank, but it was already taken, lawl.