UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About new skills.

Tolkien

Wanderer
About new skills.

Hi all.
I´m thinking with myself, why dont you use the new skills? (bushido and ninjitsu).
There are other shards using it, I think from other source of runuo scripts.
I have test it and it looks like all right, that it´s correct.

;)

for future reference, this question has been answered at least one other time. before posting a question like this, there is a search function.
with that in mind,
the skills' spells aren't in yet, because the runUO developers haven't created them yet. there are no official versions of the spells out yet. have patience.

Tolkien

Wanderer
Nochte said:
for future reference, this question has been answered at least one other time. before posting a question like this, there is a search function.
with that in mind,
the skills' spells aren't in yet, because the runUO developers haven't created them yet. there are no official versions of the spells out yet. have patience.

But there is no way for using a non-oficial script?
The script looks like fine.

Sorry but Im new in Demise.

the people that develop this shard are some of the ones that develop runUO. they will not (and i wouldn't either) use non-sanctioned script sources. just because a script looks fine, doesn't mean that it is fine.