UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A willing player with Large collection of clothing:

sssuuu

Knight
A willing player with Large collection of clothing:

Looking for someone that has a large collection of clothing, that is willing to lock them down on their floor or where ever they like, for me to go through and get all the proper hues for the http://www.uogamers.com/forum/price-check/167291-price-check-list.html thread.

Pretty much it could be a slight inconvenience since it could take a couple hours, that's why I'm looking for a willing player to help out with this. Would be a good addition to the price check thread to have the original hues on there, so looking for a quality collection.

Leave your contact information and when we can get in contract, it would be a great benefit to the whole community...thanks...

*Rides away on an emu*

wkstrm

Lord
Re: A willing player with Large collection of clothing:

a tip would be the IPK museum outside Vesper, they got a bunch of clothing locked down.

sssuuu

Knight

wkstrm;1923384 said:
a tip would be the IPK museum outside Vesper, they got a bunch of clothing locked down.

Yah I'm already hitting those :p

But thanks for the tip...

*Rides away on an emu*

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

AIM uogdad

He's pretty good with that stuff.

try the IDC musuem outside cove. if i think of more ill post them. any you got questions on i can try and help just pm me i have alot of the sashes.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Black Sheep's raffle house is also a good place to look at `;)

MadeInQuebec;1923537 said:
Black Sheep's raffle house is also a good place to look at `;)

not really i dont have any of it put out yet. its taking to long to get all the val tables i need. i have 4 people working on it. i have my high end stuff out though if you wanna take a look at it.

Momoney

Sorceror

Just holler anytime maybe I can help.....:)
aim uogdad

Fez_

Knight

dude your a fucking jem to the server