UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Pirates Home is a ship not on land!!!

Dart-hybrid

Wanderer
A Pirates Home is a ship not on land!!!

Im new in the pirates guild and i've been thinking, why is it that our ships cannot be used for safe storage. I had my items in my hatch and some punk came over and snuck on my boat. He stole all my stuff and thought he could get away but i killed that fool and got my stuff back. but the point is that if the hatch was lockable or secure this wouldnt have happened. So i would like to request a change in the shard and either make the hatch lockable or secure or give ships the lockdown and secure features of a house. not only will this help gameplay it will also make it funner to be a pirate i mean whens the last time you've seen a pirate live on land. well thats it put up some posts in response and maybe the GM's will make this exception.

That would be cool, but I think it would be better if the key was lootable. That way pirates could pillage each others' ships and would need to guard their own key with...well, their life, hehe.

Bobofet

Wanderer
Im new in the pirates guild and i've been thinking,

ARG.....I DONT BE PAYING YA TO THINK.....PLUNDER, SACK......and Ravage is what i be paying you to to MATEY so Get to it you lolly SkullWag.......ARG these new ones Still Allway Have dem Land lover legs......

Voodoo

Z

ZugZug

Pirates actually used unguarded towns of chaos back in the day for storage or their home. Key West or Caymon Islands we're big unguarded towns irl. I suggest setting up more homes at cove or claim the small yew village north west of the yew orc fort.

Z

ZugZug

Yes they are but I suggest keeping rpers close to other rpers to join forces when needed.

treehouse

Sorceror
Aye I plan to stay in Cove, it is quite nice having the Savage Tribe a few screens away. It allows for continuous RP excitement haha.

Hammurabi

Wanderer
Dart said:
So i would like to request a change in the shard and either make the hatch lockable or secure or give ships the lockdown and secure features of a house. not only will this help gameplay it will also make it funner to be a pirate i mean whens the last time you've seen a pirate live on land.

No. How can you be a pirate if you can't take what's in someone's ship? You would just be sailors... >_<

Megumi

Wanderer
Pirates usually have a cave somewhere where they like keep all their loot, wouldn't that count as a home?

Still Da Mom

Wanderer
You can lock your boat. That way no one can enter. They can't steal your belongings or your boat. Don't be dumb and park your boat by my island, next to my house and not lock it. Your boat will end up in the middle of the ocean somewhere. =P

Middle Man

Sorceror
what about the hold restriction now? i thought they placed a weight limit on holds. that messed me up i had to unload all my crap.