UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

a monster guild

nappaca

Sorceror
a monster guild

well me and my buddy long time ago was thinking of making a monster guild just before rp dead but he quit and it was an ok idea.
it was about a guild that has different kinds of evil monster orc troll goblins and undead etc.
you rp the way you want and with in the guild has different factions so with each faction has a leader for them.
i kinda want to start on it willing to play as one for a while if anyone want to join up on it with me or help with more info.

Amazonia

Sorceror
Re: a monster guild

Ideas: Cyclops would need a yellow skin and a topknot hair... Well, would just be up to you!!!

Amazonia

Sorceror

or a dog tribe? (Using Polymorph) *Dogs casting magic* *Flying Dogs* Sorry, I'm really tired and laught for nothing tonight! I guess I'll go sleep...

Caz

Knight

Dragon scale armor needs a huge buff...

It's incredibly hard to make even with a legendary smith, scales are hugely expensive, and the armor offers no advantages over platemail. It's banksitter stuff.

Amazonia

Sorceror

I don't know, I had never done dragon scale armor. Reason: I never carved a dragon unless for the leather.