UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Masterpiece

cyan18g13

Wanderer
A Masterpiece

Shes dead. Disinterested, I left the letter on my desk among the other piles of meaningless trash that I'd accumulated over the past months. I could sparcely even remember her. Her name... Jess..ica? Or was it Jesowyn? I don't know anymore. 'Til death do us part, we had said. I do remember that part. I chuckled to myself. How utterly ironic. Death, Pestilence, Horror, Myrkul, in a way I had kept my end of the bargain after all, I suppose. It was His bidding, His will that did us part in the end.

Sitting down in my chair I scoffed at the absurdness of her letter. What does she know of death? Her life revolved around me. Can you imagine? Loving me? I am nothng. Even upon seeing me execute the will of His Majesty upon our own daughter, she continued to beg my return. She was a fool.

Reclining now I looked about my lounge room, admiring my works hanging from the ceiling. The cuts and incisions were precise, allowing me to insert the hooks in just the right places as to disallow them the ability to resist while still keeping them alive for days, sometimes up to even a week. It was an art. They looked back at me as I stared at them, unable to move their lips but still very able to communicate through the expressions laid plainly across their faces. They pleaded to be killed, but I would not allow them such pleasure. Oh, Myrkul would take them eventually, sure, but only when He was ready.

I thought back to the letter. Suicide. How much different is she from these I have hanging here in my cabin? No doubt these wretches would do the same had they the capacity to do so. I smiled, suddenly, as I came upon a wonderful idea. I quickly went back to my study and grabbed the letter off the desk. Examining it, I held it up, smiling ever more. Then, I raced back to my lounge and found a free hook hanging from the ceiling. I hung the letter there, and smiled again in deep admiration of this, my newest masterpiece. It's...beautiful. A tear rolled off the corner of my eye and down my cheek.

*SPLORGHFFff...f..* The noise jolted me back to reality and I looked to the once body, now corpse hanging just beside me to my right. He'd thrown up all over the place. Blood and bial mixed puddled under his dangling feet. I smiled. Lucky bastard. Well, it looks like it's time to get started on my next piece. And, with that, I grabbed my coat and staff and headed out the door, into the night. Another day, another masterpiece.

-BlackWaltz
Lost slave of Myrkul.