UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A man, and his black horse..

Facers83

Wanderer
A man, and his black horse..

Today I was wandering alone through the lands somewhere between Delucia and Papua. My main purpose was to search for some beautiful flowers for a special woman, usually I don't dare to venture out of town for I am weak and rather helpless.

As I travelled further and further away from town, the trees seemed to close in around me and the shurbs were growing thicker and thicker. I found myself in an unfamiliar part of these lands. I ran in all directions and I could only see swamps and thick forests. I thought I would be lost forever.

As I was running furiously trying to escape from the wretched swamps, I saw what looked like a lone traveller, not unlike myself. I stopped to hail him in the hopes that maybe I could ask him for directions. He was probably also lost, as when I came close to him, he ran away from me. Maybe he thought I was some kind of swamp monster, but I swear, my intentions were honest.

The traveller kept running and running, and I was just asking him for help. I might have slipped a sly hand in his pocket to grab a few mandrake root, which I thought could be useful for casting a heal spell shall I need it. But no sooner had I pocketed a small helping of his goods, had he started casting malicious spells at me.

I tried to calm the agressor and tell him I meant no harm, but he persisted, so I had no choice but to wack him a few times with the black staff I had been carrying. I wont lie, that part felt good.... as soon as I got a taste of the blood, I wanted more, and before I knew it I had beaten him to death... I guess he had a reason to be scared after all...

Well it so happened that he had a nice tame black horse as a campanion. I couldn't just leave the creature there helpless, defenseless, and after all, I thought it might be my only way out of the wretched swamps. I mounted the steed and surprisingly he lead me to a nearby sea.

Well it was obvious what he wanted, the horse wanted to be the captain of his own ship. I placed a ship on the waters and led the mighty steed aboard. I made sure he was out far enough so that he wouldnt crash into any rocks or anything, and used the regs from his owner to recall back to town.

I've attatched a photo of my travels (hopefully i've done it right as i'm a forum newbie) and if the owner would like to come forward, I would like to meet with him to make amends and maybe have a drink or two in the local pub.

Thanks for listening to my story and i'll see you all around Britannia!!

Attachments

• Mare.JPG
    Mare.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 5