UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A list of PVP items I am looking to buy! I'm looking for many many things!

crikey

Sorceror
Things I would like to buy from yoU!

Weapons: Must be at least surpassingly, eminetely, exceedingly, or supremely accurate. I need warhammers, short spears, long spears, warforks, halberds, and katanas. I may be willing to purchase gold runic warhammers, if the price is right!
I am also looking to buy Regular magic bows(no crossbows....I have too many as it is), of either vanquishing OR power, that are at least surpassingly accurate or greater.

ARMOR: Magic studded armor. I will buy hardening, fortification, and invulnerability, in bulk. I will also take magic PLATE HELM(none of the other gay looking helmets please!). I will also buy SHADOW PLATE HELMs(they match good with my studded suits. I like to stay color coordinated :p)
I will buy suits of valorite ringmail, with matching plate gorget and plate helm
I will buy suits of verite ringmail, with matching plate gorget and plate helm

OTHER STUFF: I am also looking for Orange petals, Bolas, Gheal wands, and faction Silver.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have a vendor with any of these items for sale, or if you have any of these items in your bank/house, and would be willing to sell, please contact me by:

Sending a private message in the forums
Sending me a message in skype: CRIKEYNUMBER1
Sending me a message in AIM: rmcongley ( I don't log into AIM very much these days, so only use this option if you can't do the previous 2)

If you have a vendor with the items for sale, feel free to just message me the directions to your vendor. I will find it.

THANK YOU for checking out my list, and I hope to hear from you soon!

TiG

Traveler
Things I would like to buy from yoU!

Weapons: Must be at least surpassingly, eminetely, exceedingly, or supremely accurate. I need warhammers, short spears, long spears, warforks, halberds, and katanas. I may be willing to purchase gold runic warhammers, if the price is right!
I am also looking to buy Regular magic bows(no crossbows....I have too many as it is), of either vanquishing OR power, that are at least surpassingly accurate or greater.

ARMOR: Magic studded armor. I will buy hardening, fortification, and invulnerability, in bulk. I will also take magic PLATE HELM(none of the other gay looking helmets please!). I will also buy SHADOW PLATE HELMs(they match good with my studded suits. I like to stay color coordinated :p)
I will buy suits of valorite ringmail, with matching plate gorget and plate helm
I will buy suits of verite ringmail, with matching plate gorget and plate helm

OTHER STUFF: I am also looking for Orange petals, Bolas, Gheal wands, and faction Silver.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have a vendor with any of these items for sale, or if you have any of these items in your bank/house, and would be willing to sell, please contact me by:

Sending a private message in the forums
Sending me a message in skype: CRIKEYNUMBER1
Sending me a message in AIM: rmcongley
( I don't log into AIM very much these days, so only use this option if you can't do the previous 2)

If you have a vendor with the items for sale, feel free to just message me the directions to your vendor. I will find it.

THANK YOU for checking out my list, and I hope to hear from you soon!
Hey whats up Player?! Yea, i have Most of what you seek. Im getting ready to set up a vendor but, If we can get together before i do. (and u r buying bulk) i can give you better prices!

TiG

Traveler
Hey whats up Player?! Yea, i have Most of what you seek. Im getting ready to set up a vendor but, If we can get together before i do. (and u r buying bulk) i can give you better prices!
Talk to Amos Moses or, ask any in O.D. guild (Old Dudes) for me. I have all you need.