UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Late Happy Holidays & an early Happy New years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASayre

A Late Happy Holidays & an early Happy New years!

Hello! Checking in again from my stay with family here.

I hope everyone had a joyous Christmas (or other holiday for those that observe different holidays), and that everyone will have a happy new year! Don't drink too much, and remember, don't drink an' drive. :)

There is one note that I'd like to type out in this post, and it might even be a bit of a ramble. I know I didn't get the 2k5 christmas presents out and such for everyone before my trip, and I apologize for that [random note: the reason it's a GREEN nosed reindeer is cause of copyright issues re: Rudolph & such ;p]. But I'd like to put it into perspective, it's what I'm doing and what I hope everyone else is or can do. Spending time with Family and Friends. That's what this season is about in my mind, bringing people together. When it comes right down to it, all everyone really has that's important are your family and friends.

Though, at the risk of contradicting myself, I do feel a tad saddened I haven't been here to do the aformentioned stuff for my 'extended family' here at Demise. I like to think of our staff and many of our players as one big, crazy and often dysfunctional family. If not family, than atleast friends. Many of you reading this I consider my friends. And not just those 'omg 1000000 'friends' on myspace' type friends, but, the kind where you enjoy their company & such.

Well, I'm starting to ramble, and you should all go and spend time with those close to you.

A Late Merry XMas & Happy Holidays, and an early happy new year!

-Andre Sayre

PS: In the interest of keeping this thread alive and spurring convo, what are your new years resolutions?

my new years resolution is to save more money by not eating out so much and to do my job better so that i may be able to get a promotion at work. Hope you had a happy holiday as well and have a great new year!

gearth

Wanderer
re

I'm gonna try and convince my parents to stop smoking ... i've been a passive smoker ( not actually smoking,just breathing dirty air fro smokers around ) since i've been born so i'm kinda getting worried .Anyway i wish happy new year to everyone!

Mine is to quit smoking as well.
My lungs hurt, my breath stinks, my car stinks, my house stinks.
But man I LOOOOOOOVE those cigs!!!!!

(note I have had the same resolution for the last 8 years)

Seer Mia

Wanderer
Walker said:
Mine is to quit smoking as well.
My lungs hurt, my breath stinks, my car stinks, my house stinks.
But man I LOOOOOOOVE those cigs!!!!!

(note I have had the same resolution for the last 8 years)

The patch 4tw.

I tried many times to quit without any such assistance. For whatever reason, I didn't really buy the whole "chemical addiction" side of it. It always ended in me being bitchy, hateful, and pissed off. I never succeeded until my husband brought home some boxes of the nicotine patch. Sure, there I missed the action of smoking, but that crazy need just never came to pass. It made a WORLD of difference.

Plus, you have to be ready to quit for yourself, not just because people are bitching at you. Otherwise, you'll never succeed. I smoked my last cig over a year ago. ;)

Belros

Wanderer
I need to loose about 5 kgs

But I dont want to give up the scotch :p

*sighs*

A very Merry Happy Holidays to all!

jacin

Wanderer
Belros said:
But I dont want to give up the scotch :p

*sighs*
amen!
but, that wasnt my resolution...my resoultion is to not stop drinking, smoking, bitting my nails, or oversleeping(err, staying up too late)...cos i know its one ill keep to :p
good luck everyone!
youre about to have to throw away the
booze, cigs, and/or cheeseburgers!

Status
Not open for further replies.