UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A helping hand

I don't play UO that much. Couple hours a week sometimes more. Depends how good/shitty my wireless internet is that day. If Im really laggy, its just too irritating

Hard to stomach it for longer then 10 minutes. It's not the same :(

The players I was playing with in the end ALL left Hybrid for ******* :(
I dont have the patience for restarting from noob again

But fuck.....too bad ryan doesn't seem to care. Does nothing as the entire populace migrate away....
Like I said, I'll help u man

Welcome back , GM Todd...Hope all is well, Todd...See you around, Todd..:rolleyes:

You still butt hurt. Cry more I never took anything, deleted anything, or created anything for myself or others. The only few items I made were approved by the Admins for prizes of events when we were giving out things like a CBD or NCD to the tourny leader/winners. I poked around with ghost and took his clothes and gave them back like any other GM has done and no harm no foul. Now are you still butt hurt because I took his halloween trick or treat afk farming shit from what 4-5 years ago? I guess so you are a definition of why this shard is ruined. You cant let anything go and just play the game you hold stupid grudges and let it dictate your opinion almost 5 years later. From most of the posts I've seen from you I cant believe you still read the forums or play Hybrid. You havent said one good thing in a long time. Tbh I really don't even remember your player name. I guess some people just aren't that memorable. After this I doubt I will ever address anything you say because you can only bring this story up as your arguing point each time to prove some point. It only makes it look like you really see nothing that goes on.

Take it for what you will but maybe you should go outside and live a little. Hybrid has been here for 10 years I don't think it will be going anywhere anytime soon.

pete liv

Sorceror
We have spent the last year and half looking and never found a single mine. We are really only here to deter future mining operations by Iran. Its really fun when we go down through the straits of Hormuz. the Iranians will come flying over us in helos and surround us in smaller but way more powerful ships. Then out of nowhere our Helos and Destroyers come up and basicly have them shitting in their pants. They usually run scared or just stay 5-10 nautical miles away.
Hope your still good man
IP was up there for the greatest