UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A helping hand

So Ive been unable to get on UO for the past year and half due being stationed in a country called Bahrain. I got lucky and had an ageless house due to being in the service. I was wondering if by some chance anyone would know where my house was and if its still standing. I know Ryan used to purge out some of the Ageless houses. Really hope mine is still there. Thanks to anyone who could check for me. I really miss being on UO. I still haven't found anything to take up my time the way it did. Well the Navy but its not nearly as fun.

crikey

Sorceror
So Ive been unable to get on UO for the past year and half due being stationed in a country called Bahrain. I got lucky and had an ageless house due to being in the service. I was wondering if by some chance anyone would know where my house was and if its still standing. I know Ryan used to purge out some of the Ageless houses. Really hope mine is still there. Thanks to anyone who could check for me. I really miss being on UO. I still haven't found anything to take up my time the way it did. Well the Navy but its not nearly as fun.
Yeah I doubt UO pvp feeds you the same adrenaline as fishing up MINES in the ocean

Be careful and safe dude

crikey

Sorceror
U not playing here anymore crikey?
I don't play UO that much. Couple hours a week sometimes more. Depends how good/shitty my wireless internet is that day. If Im really laggy, its just too irritating

Hard to stomach it for longer then 10 minutes. It's not the same :(

The players I was playing with in the end ALL left Hybrid for ******* :(
I dont have the patience for restarting from noob again

But fuck.....too bad ryan doesn't seem to care. Does nothing as the entire populace migrate away....

hey friend, and the shards pretty much gone at this point. Everyone moved on to either new games or new servers.

Short of ryan dedicating more than 2 weeks of his time to the server, it ain't coming back

Still asked Ryan for permission before doing so. If he didnt know about it he would only end up dropping it later.

I'm sure it's still there Ryan hasn't been active in game for quite some time. surely you have a rune on one of your characters to the house

I do but I am unable to connect from Bahrain. The internet here is on par with dialup and makes anything or moving in games impossible.

Yeah I doubt UO pvp feeds you the same adrenaline as fishing up MINES in the ocean

Be careful and safe dude

We have spent the last year and half looking and never found a single mine. We are really only here to deter future mining operations by Iran. Its really fun when we go down through the straits of Hormuz. the Iranians will come flying over us in helos and surround us in smaller but way more powerful ships. Then out of nowhere our Helos and Destroyers come up and basicly have them shitting in their pants. They usually run scared or just stay 5-10 nautical miles away.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
no one cares silly Santa
The only reason i posted this is so that everyone isnt so lovey dovey over him stopping by these forums to say HIIII for the first time in ages...i still dont see why @incubusfan1413 you disliked Ghost so much in the past to the point where you would abuse your GM powers to screw with ghost...its people like you that helped to ruin this shard.