UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Guy who looted my straw hat

daddytouchedme

Sorceror
So you can all flame me for this but im completely retarded i put a "i paid the bills hat" Pure white on my pk forgetting it was newbied and died in on lvl 4 lich room . A guy named Fattyshade or fatshade or something really simular to that looted me . If anyone knows who he is please let me know iwill buy the hat back lol i feel like a complete moron so ! but yes any name drops would be fine i suspect that he is foreign from the english language but i am not sure

My aim is Tcraig45

ruedigerbnu

Wanderer
LOL, the scammer got scammed, thats funny shit rofl

let the winner of the hat know, this hat worth 13mills (thats what craig or daddytouchedme told me)

UOG4ever

Sorceror
I didn't scam I just screwed myself over lmao. It id like to know who this kid was fat shade or something lol
Hes not saying you scammed in this specific situation. Hes sayin your a SCAMMER period so you got what you deserve. Its always good to see karma come back around and fuck the shady fuckers. LOL

amish_ned

Sorceror
he was dumb and dint loot it, i got it for ya tho, he died. its not for sale and its already dyed to a nice hue of yellowish orange for now, might go black i dunno. btw thanx, had been a while since i was on and wondered who the dumbass was that welcomed me back in epic fashion..

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror
Your hat is now somewhere in there:

Good luck.

BMW

Sorceror
I Have your "I paid the Bills" hat. My character's name is Fat Shady and I think i looted it in destard a while back. My aim is Lewjontx...

BMW

Sorceror
A story with a happy ending....and by happy ending I mean ALMOST as happy as the ones you can get at the Philippino massage shop. A Bunch of reds tried to PK me on level two of destard while I was innocently hunting., one of them got killed by either a shadow wyrm or hybrid dragon. While looting, i notice a hat that when clicked says "i paid the bills" along with a ton of potions, regs, weapons, and i think a white barrel with labeling and a lantern from 2007. Apparently ammish-ned was wrong about me being a dumbass but right on by saying someone was welcomed back to hybrid in epic fashion. Not sure what the other stuff is worth, but I sold the hat for 15 million and a clothinsg bless deed.....talk about a happy ending! So, from the bottom of my heart, Thanks nameless, failed pk guy. BMW sure appreciates your contribution to our comeback! C u around.

DESTARD is our DOJO, Britannia's Most Wanted

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
You should keep the hat, that's a treasure, and stories to tell.

Just saying, you can do whatever you want tho :)