UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A guild o' vikings 'n pirates.

rcsthethird

Wanderer
A guild o' vikings 'n pirates.

As of yet we are just trying to get established. This will be a RP guild, but right now it is just a requirement that you talk like a pirate or a viking. I don't know how a viking talks, never seen one talk that I can remember, but pirates are the basic leavin' out th' 'g's 'n what what.
Respond here or send me an IM via AIM. rccola911.
Keep in mind that our guild house is tiny right now, I'm going to be building a bigger one today when I get around to it.

Daedek

Wanderer
hi. i roleplay a celtic-like barbarian who is similar to a vikking. His accent, attitude and vocabulary is similar to a vikkings and pirates. Think I'd belong?

Kantyus

Wanderer
Re: A guild o' vikings 'n pirates.

hey man there already is a Viking guild a pirate guild so eather just join one of them or make like a new branch of one like a new Viking clan or somthing like that
Originality is the key

Sigler

Sorceror

Hey! Think bad in those days a group of people started up a clan and thought.. aww those guys over there are vikings, then depart and walk off? No way! More viking guilds.. the more viking wars.. the more viking kills bwahah :D

Kantyus

Wanderer

Hey well what i think is that if there was one Viking guild the more powerfull it would be if theres a bunch it wont be that strong of a clan.

Kantyus said:
hey man there already is a Viking guild a pirate guild so eather just join one of them or make like a new branch of one like a new Viking clan or somthing like that
Originality is the key
This dude hasnt answered my freakin PMs and i am starting to wonder if he even freakin knows how
SO
I am lookin for a kool vikings guild to join and if this guy dont respond soon i will join whatever else comes my way
AIM x88kaosking88x
PM will be better cuz i aint on AIM alot..