UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A gauntlet archer template(please help

drexil123

Sorceror
A gauntlet archer template(please help

ok ive played UO for years... ive always been a mage. so archers are much different.
but i made a new guy a while back and im forming him into an archer for gauntlet.
this is what i have (including junk from when i made this guy 2 years ago)
please tell me what i should change, what equimpment to use and where to get said equipment.

Archery- 100.00
Anatomy - 48.00
Focus- 100.00
Tactics- 45.00
Bushido-70
Chivalry- 95
Meditation- 100
------------------
Strength- 35
Dex-53
INT-26

i literally have no equipment cause of an "ahem" accident. so i can start fresh. what should i do? thanks all.

DonMuerte

Squire
Re: A gauntlet archer template(please help

drexil123;530602 said:
Archery- 100.00
Anatomy - 48.00
Focus- 100.00
Tactics- 45.00
Bushido-70
Chivalry- 95
Meditation- 100
------------------
Strength- 35
Dex-53
INT-26
1) drop focus and med completely.
2) pickup 100 tactics and anatomy.
3) get 100 spirit speak about about 30-40 necro (midnight bracers will help you squeeze more skill points in). use wraith form for mana leech and lightning strike everything like crazy.
4) 100 bushido for crazy damage and luck from perfection / honor.
5) get your hands on a 120 archery ps (or 115 if you can't afford the 120) and a hunter's headdress
6) get a bunch of hci / di / dex increase jewelry.
7) find a lot of stamina increase and possibly a little lmc and/or mana increase armor.
8) 80 str, 125 dex, 20 int

So here's my suggestion in skils:
Archery- 100
Anatomy - 100
Tactics- 100
Bushido-100
Chivalry- 100
Spirit Speak - 100
Necromancy - 30-50
The leftover can be put into 120 tactics, 120 anatomy, 120 spirit speak, if you wish or some med or focus if you're worried about mana regen (which you won't need if you do enough damage in wraith form)

I use a hanzo's bow which rules against DF's when the life leech kicks in. A dryad bow (for SSI) or even a juka bow (for the HCI 15) will be decent. I might be forgetting something in there, but you can mess around with it however you see fit.

EDIT:
I definitely forgot some things. Enemy of one each different room and use consecrate weapon for MOST of them except for creepers, abyssmals, and DF's. Being human will be helpful for tracking and revealing shadow knights when they shadowjump away.... but getting cursed can be a huge pain with only 20 int since you won't be able to cast remove curse and won't be able to enemy of one, either.

again, go out and try it for yourself. :)

drexil123

Sorceror
Re: A gauntlet archer template(please help

ok cool thanks. but...
how do i raise my DEX faster?
what is perfection/honor?
where might i obtain a hunters headdress?