UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Few More Minor Tweaks

M

Mark

A Few More Minor Tweaks

Archery weapons have been given a slight speed boost, and the time you must stand still before shooting has been reduced to half a second.

Creatures that use magery will Flamestrike less. Before, a magical creature with 100.0 Magery would Flamestrike 25% of the time ( Energy Bolt and Explosion 6.25% of the time ), these have been leveled out to 12.5% each.

As always, these changes will be effective after server wars tonight.

Mark said:
Archery weapons have been given a slight speed boost, and the time you must stand still before shooting has been reduced to half a second.

Out Bloody Standing :) tx m8 for that info, I will check my archer out tonight !

Well now that this change is in place maybe people will be more interested in an archer guild. I have already posted about guild. If anyone else wants to join we are Blood Guard (BG) and right now we are 21 blue archers who hunt reds in packs. A lot of times all of us hide to set traps. If you are interested my aim sn is knight of salas. Thanks....

shamoo

Wanderer
Does this mean tamed pets have been slightly nerfed too ?

Does the spell casting changes affect tamed monsters ??

also...
plague_spores said:
... we are Blood Guard (BG) and right now we are 21 blue archers who hunt reds in packs. ...

plague_spores war Atomic*Godz plz , it will be good fun I assure you !

there is currently 2 Atomic*Godz , so war the one with AG as abbrv

thank you :D

C

Cricket

The utopia is back...

Cricket is top poster on every forum.

GG @ everyone.

Now I'm going to take a nap.

~C