UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A brother found, by Thibledorf Pwent

Decreamos

Sorceror
Me has studied yer language some so me will try to tell ye this tale in a tone ye can unnerstand.

*clears throat, rattling the trinkets and ample bellies around him*
Me was cleaning out an old chest me had stored away some 300 years ago and me came upon a scroll me thought was lost in time. It contained a family history. Me looked over the long list of the dead with a somber feeling deep within me heart. Recounting the deaths of all of them brought great joy and expected sorrow. Me dwarven eyes relived the moments from me kin dying in battle to those who became sick and passed. Painfully it reminded me dwarven self that only one dwarf remained-me. Me dirty finger traced the lines of history until they came upon a familiary name, me own!
Bahahahaha, me accidentally posted before me was done.
That's when me realized it didnt end at me own name as I had thought. A line went off to the side! The words rolled off me lips a hunner'd times and a face came clearer each time through the fog of time. Poodledo Pwent. Me brother! The magic came into me heart and me could feel a faint beat across the lands. Me grabbed my travel pack and dove out the only window of me common home. Thibledorf was going on an adventure!

To be continued..

We wish you the best of luck on your quest, Officer Pwent.
I have notified H.R. for you, and we'll keep a candle lit until your return.
May you find your brother, alive and well.
The Intelligence Department has reason to believe that your search should begin in an underground network of crypts near Yew; but be wary, a discovered manuscript tells stories of foul magicks being explored there in days long past.

Decreamos

Sorceror
Fragments of bone shattered against the cobweb-covered walls as Thibledorf followed through with his swing. His battle was a perfect harmony, an extension of his dwarven rage. All around him the undead came. Their hunger was as unending as the unseen forces propelling the corpses forward.
"Come and get ye some!" Thibledorf shouted, executing another level attack with his hammer, catching a skeleton in the ribs and throwing it down the hall. Its animated body bounced and came to a stop, unmoving. The dwarf growled and looked for a short reprieve. By all accounts the clues to finding his brother were in these crypts but the endless supply of undead made it difficult to do anything but fight.
Thibledorf ran a gloved hand through his beard. The action brought forth some bone chips and webs. "Hmph! Ye smell worse than meself and ye put yer bones in me beard!" If the undead heard him they didnt acknowledge it. Shoulder to shoulder they came on, encircling the dwarf.
"I will find me brother!" The dwarf cried. He tightened his grip on the magical war hammer and went into a low battle stance. The horde came on and metal met bone as the world went crazy around the dwarf. He spun. He swang. He sang to the dwarven gods. Thibledorf wrecked utter hell upon the undead deep in the catacombs of Yew. No matter how perfect his swings or how many he shattered, they just kept coming. The powerful dwarf, for the first time during his short adventure, wondered if he really would see his brother or if he'd meet his end at the hands of some puny but greatly numbered skeletons.

To be continued...