UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

99-2004 Pac Player/ 04-06ish Atl

Tasadar-PAC

Wanderer
Just seeing if anyone I know plays. Played on Pacific from 99-04ish then some on atlantic after. Was part of guilds BoD, nBc, and COW. Was mostly on my character Tasadar and rolled with my RL friend Kilgore.

Hey whats up, I played both pacific and atlantic as well.. I was in COW on atlantic, my char name was Richard Nixon, I remember the name tasadar... Uggae also plays here and was in COW I believe and played on Pac..

Tasadar-PAC

Wanderer
I dont recall the name Uggae, did he have any other chars. That might of been after I stopped playing. People I played with (That I can remember) Gemmineye, Ouisch, Cesar, Waffles, Pagan, Necro, tenbears....
Also looking for a guild and maybe some help starting up.

Tasadar-PAC

Wanderer
You find a guild yet delinquent? Kilgore and I just placed a house and working on getting up some cash to start our PvP chars