UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

7x tamer, looking for a ranger's guild

Kaiz

Wanderer
7x tamer, looking for a ranger's guild

I already found some guilds, but they didn contact me yet.
I'm looking for a guild for rangers.
Here are my skills.

7x ranger.
taming
lore
veter
magery
med
peace
musicianship

Im a general ranger and also i played many times with my chara.
Champion system has activated, so I really want to do this together.
(or just hunting to make money)
Please aim me or reply .

aim: wrcho85

Darthjogar

Wanderer
Re: 7x tamer, looking for a ranger's guild

Brothers In Arms is looking for new members. We are a fairly new guild mix of all kinds. We have all skills currently in guild from alchemy to wrestling anything you need. We are a close guild with ruffly 12 members. We have no rules on unifroms or guild titles, we respect indivudality. We have a hugh guild house located outside of brit to the west. A vendor house in moonglow just out the east gate. All for members only. Requirements are must be above 18. You must watch your brother or sisters back. Sosaria is a dangerous place for a solo person. Guild moto is if we all are each others cruches then no one falls. Must have Trillian or AIM. B*A is as of right now has more tamers, but like said before any skills are welcome. Alot of members are on alot. We have Friday night fights where we all pay a 5k entry fee and have Tournament fights with no looting and winner gets all the checks. Guild hunts often and good times. If this sounds like your kind of guild AIM me at Malice Grimstar or yahoo me at jogar8888.

Thank you,
Rev Maynard