UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My Filling/Sorting BOD system

deathviper

Sorceror
I've had a few people message me about how I do bods. I've been doing them for several years and have done several million tailoring/smith bods.

Let me say first off I didn't write the scripts from scratch or anything, I found them on different sites and modified them to work on Demise as of this weekend they were working. So, no credit to me as the original coder...

I am sure there are better ways, but this is how I did them. I know there are filling/sorting scripts in UOSteam, I was just to lazy to convert over.

The first one I will share is the filling script....

This requires EasyUO ( I have used razor and UOSteam to fill BODs)

Basically:
1) download the files in the below link into a folder
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b9hhlyow0oaim35/AABPbj2rysql_olkyw4_574Da?dl=0
2) place your EasyUO client in the same folder
3) Start EasyUO as admin and open the file "BOD Filler"
a) Press "Start" (make sure to have one tinker tool and one empty bod book in your backpack)
b) "Target your resource secure" ( target whatever secure container has your resources, cloth, leather, ingots)
c) "Please target the book for dropping your filled BODs." (target the empty bod book in your backpack)
d) "The script will now be paused....." (Open all secure containers that you have bod books in you would like filled)
e) The rest of the prompts are self explanatory

Warning:
If you have any trash barrels around axe them so the script doesn't throw something away like a tailsman or BODs by accident

Last edited:

deathviper

Sorceror
Smith/Tailor BOD Sorters.....

I broke the script into two parts, one for tailoring and one for smithing.....

Download the files from the above link and place them in the same folder, copy your EasyUO into that folder.

==========
Tailoring (a bit of warning I really didn't mess with 120 tailoring, spined, blessdeeds so the script can be changed fairly easy to sort those)

1) Grab an extra backpack, place 7 books inside the backpack each labeled: junkta, trash, 120ta, blessdeed, barbed, horned, spined
2) Place the the backpack with the books in your backpack
3) Place the bod book you want to sort in your backpack
4) Run EasyUO as admin and choose bodSorterTailoring.euo

===========

Smithing (a bit of warning this sorts according to how I wanted things sorted but is easily changed in the code if you look through it. For example I don't put every bod that can be used for powder into the powder book only the ones I found cost effective and some large bods I might throw away and put the smalls into the "single" book which were good for a copper or bronze hammer, so feel free to customize it however you see fit)

1) Grab an extra backpack, place 15 books inside the backpack each labeled: junksm, trash, shadow, single, 60anc, 30anc, 15anc, powder, 120bs, copper, bronze, gold, agapite, verite, valorite
2) Place the the backpack with the books in your backpack
3) Place the bod book you want to sort in your backpack
4) Run EasyUO as admin and choose bodSorterSmith.euo
============

Both are available here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u4snwn94f7buruw/AABbkzIo2eGihM9NBQp4K4y_a?dl=0

Warning:
If you have any trash barrels around axe them so the script doesn't throw something away like a tailsman or BODs by accident

Warning #2:

Don't just throw away the books that say trash look through them to make sure you aren't throwing away a val or spined 20 bod. On occasion the program has put a bod in the wrong book. I think it mainly happens around world saves but I could be wrong...

I would be glad to help out if I can but it will take a little knowledge of EasyUO, hopefully this will help one or two aspiring crafters.........

Maybe in time the UOSteam version of these will be released by others that are using them once they are perfected....

Last edited: