UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

-

kgb

Squire
Finally, what i shall do with music? Now i have 107.7 disco and 98.4 music. Should i lock music on 100 or not?

april0395

Sorceror
I was told to lock music, but I was stuck for hours at 104 or something like that. As soon as I unlocked my music, I had an immediate discord gain. So, I left it unlocked and just went to bed. I was maxed out by morning, so I didn't see the difference in locking or not.

wieganka

Sorceror
FWIW, as a tamer, I used my own tamed animals. This is about what I did:

Horse to get to 35 (using normal instruments)
Bull until about 45 (using normal instruments)
Giant Beetle until about 65 (using normal instruments)
Reptalon until about 85 (using normal instruments)
Cu Sidhe/Rune Beetle until about 105 (using normal instruments until about 95, then switched to GM instruments)
Greater Dragon until 110 (using GM instruments)

I just found a 115 Discord scroll, so I'll be using my greater dragon to get to 115.

Also, music was locked at 100 once I got it there, and it's stayed locked since. I plan on raising it to my cap of 115 after I get Discord to 115.

Geaux

Sorceror
Is there anyway to keep my cu from going wild over night and is there a steam macro that uses a new instrument when yours breaks

april0395

Sorceror
Is there anyway to keep my cu from going wild over night and is there a steam macro that uses a new instrument when yours breaks
I buy up a crap ton of one instrument, make a razor or steam macro double clicking the type at the start of the macro. That way your macro will use type one of the instruments and it will not prompt you on which one you'd like to use. As for pet not going wild, I don't know because I never used my own pet. I used wild gamans, cus, serpentine dragons.

Geaux

Sorceror
I buy up a crap ton of one instrument, make a razor or steam macro double clicking the type at the start of the macro. That way your macro will use type one of the instruments and it will not prompt you on which one you'd like to use. As for pet not going wild, I don't know because I never used my own pet. I used wild gamans, cus, serpentine dragons.
Ty I guess I can turn my house public and lock door and just release a cu. It shouldn't be removed from house.

april0395

Sorceror
Ty I guess I can turn my house public and lock door and just release a cu. It shouldn't be removed from house.
I think it will kick it. But if you stand in your house and add into your macro to attack it, it will not be able to go into your house and will stay on screen for you to keep macroing on. But it may wander off during your 18 second pause.

I used a boat.

michaelr

Squire
Just dismount - use disco - mount - wait 18 (dont remember exactly) ;)
this from 50 use giant beetle till you can disco a cu then do cu. im @ 108 and should be doing greater dragon but still gaining off cu. takes forever but your just watching the screen so throw up youtube

Last edited: